THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

JR - nothing on the Urban camos...HOH ain't getting them?
They should be but seeing as some ppl already have them at their location could only mean that we are getting them this weekend or we are having to find out what the deal is....

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

JR - nothing on the Urban camos...HOH ain't getting them?
They should be but seeing as some ppl already have them at their location could only mean that we are getting them this weekend or we are having to find out what the deal is....

kvsm23vs24 wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif

Where at fam????

Foot Action - Southridge Mall. Greendale, WI
PHONE NUMBER

(414) -421-3373

they should have just about every size in del sol's or concords.

kvsm23vs24 wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif

Where at fam????

Foot Action - Southridge Mall. Greendale, WI
PHONE NUMBER

(414) -421-3373

they should have just about every size in del sol's or concords.

My store just put out the Blackout VI's today. Oh my god, they are fire in person. Black on black scales > white on white (white on grey)

My store just put out the Blackout VI's today. Oh my god, they are fire in person. Black on black scales > white on white (white on grey)

Really feeling the blackouts. Gonna use them to replace my del sols that are getting beat as my everyday.

Really feeling the blackouts. Gonna use them to replace my del sols that are getting beat as my everyday.

Just seen the blackout and Italian camos at a footaction.

I like the snake print on the tongue and heel of the blackouts, nice touch.

Just seen the blackout and Italian camos at a footaction.

I like the snake print on the tongue and heel of the blackouts, nice touch.

Kobe was here in Korea (Seoul specifically) yesterday. He was maybe here the day before as well, but I can never get any good information. I saw him when he came by a Nike Basketball store. It was a quick Q&A session followed by a raffle.
The jist of the Q&A: His knees are great, The Mavs are the Laker's biggest threat next year, and He loves Korea and will be back again soon.
Then they started a raffle. Gave away two signed basketballs and a signed pair of Kobes.

This kid was super nervous. Especially since he skipped class to be here. He could barely talk.

This dude was nervous too. So much so he forgot to ask Kobe to sign his urban camos.

Dude holding the raffle box was wearing the green and black KB24s.

Dude standing in front of me won the kicks. He skipped work for this event, but it paid off.

Then the MC got his kicks signed.

I think they were in Kobes size. They looked large, but I didn't check the size. Maybe they were the ones he wore in the phils?

They released the urban camos yesterday as well. They actually changed the whole store into a large Kobe display. They even had several of his kicks on display from the I-VIs. Information I was hearing was that the camos were going to be a quickstrike in Korea, but it seems like there is more supply at other Nike basketball stores around Seoul. Quickstrike or not, I got mine along with a vinyl NBA figure. Pics of the camos and nike store later as I get more organized.

Kobe was here in Korea (Seoul specifically) yesterday. He was maybe here the day before as well, but I can never get any good information. I saw him when he came by a Nike Basketball store. It was a quick Q&A session followed by a raffle.
The jist of the Q&A: His knees are great, The Mavs are the Laker's biggest threat next year, and He loves Korea and will be back again soon.
Then they started a raffle. Gave away two signed basketballs and a signed pair of Kobes.

This kid was super nervous. Especially since he skipped class to be here. He could barely talk.

This dude was nervous too. So much so he forgot to ask Kobe to sign his urban camos.

Dude holding the raffle box was wearing the green and black KB24s.

Dude standing in front of me won the kicks. He skipped work for this event, but it paid off.

Then the MC got his kicks signed.

I think they were in Kobes size. They looked large, but I didn't check the size. Maybe they were the ones he wore in the phils?

They released the urban camos yesterday as well. They actually changed the whole store into a large Kobe display. They even had several of his kicks on display from the I-VIs. Information I was hearing was that the camos were going to be a quickstrike in Korea, but it seems like there is more supply at other Nike basketball stores around Seoul. Quickstrike or not, I got mine along with a vinyl NBA figure. Pics of the camos and nike store later as I get more organized.

Back
Top Bottom