THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Kobe-dunk.jpg

Hey guys, for my school there's a big shoe 'dress code'. For example, the 'base' color has to be black or white, no high-tops, and the laces have to be that 'base' color. So my resort is Kobe VI's or Nike Frees. I'm leaning towards the Kobe's. What colorway would you recommend. Thanks. 
happy.gif

Hey guys, for my school there's a big shoe 'dress code'. For example, the 'base' color has to be black or white, no high-tops, and the laces have to be that 'base' color. So my resort is Kobe VI's or Nike Frees. I'm leaning towards the Kobe's. What colorway would you recommend. Thanks. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

^these?

13064234941.jpg

Maybe I have to see them in person but I like it when the swoosh stands out, is the grey a lot lighter? And is the scales glossy like the Del Sol's? Also, I've never had/tried on a pair of VI's do they fit half/full size up? Thanks

Originally Posted by thapointguy

^these?

13064234941.jpg

Maybe I have to see them in person but I like it when the swoosh stands out, is the grey a lot lighter? And is the scales glossy like the Del Sol's? Also, I've never had/tried on a pair of VI's do they fit half/full size up? Thanks

Originally Posted by jst628

stay true to size, and yes, the swoosh stands out on the blackouts.

Thanks appreciate it, and deadstock shoes is a legit website right? They have great prices

Originally Posted by jst628

stay true to size, and yes, the swoosh stands out on the blackouts.

Thanks appreciate it, and deadstock shoes is a legit website right? They have great prices

Back
Top Bottom