THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by jst628

i guess, but didn't the guy who posted pics of his multiple chaos' get flamed for it? IMO it looks like an attempt to sell, but all outta jealousy i guess lol
indifferent.gif

I'm just looking for help to WIn photo/collection contest & thought someone might like to help me out...... I guess I was wrong

i guess, but didn't the guy who posted pics of his multiple chaos' get flamed for it? IMO it looks like an attempt to sell, but all outta jealousy i guess lol
indifferent.gif

Oh ya, you probably shouldn't knock someone, then PM them asking for help on the fourm

indifferent.gif

Oh ya, you probably shouldn't knock someone, then PM them asking for help on the fourm

^ just seeing what you were looking for if they were fs, no hate intended...

anyways from yesterday on the drive up to minneapolis

^ just seeing what you were looking for if they were fs, no hate intended...

anyways from yesterday on the drive up to minneapolis

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Sold...

Cannot wait for these!

x2!

excuse the dumb question (haven't been in here for some time) but...

Do the urbans have a set date for release?

T.I.A!

Probably the best camo.....Might have to pick these up....
pimp.gif

saw them today. llook
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sold...

Cannot wait for these!

x2!

T.I.A!

pimp.gif

saw them today. llook
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sold...

Cannot wait for these!

x2!

T.I.A!

pimp.gif

Has anyone done a lace swap with blue lace or something similar to the Kobe logo?

Sold...

Cannot wait for these!

x2!

T.I.A!

pimp.gif

Has anyone done a lace swap with blue lace or something similar to the Kobe logo?

Love these joints.  I have never liked a Kobe sig shoe till these 6s came along.  The mixture of colors is supposed to result in ugliness, instead it became an art form, so nicely executued.

Excuse the the crap cell phone pics.
wink.gif

Love these joints.  I have never liked a Kobe sig shoe till these 6s came along.  The mixture of colors is supposed to result in ugliness, instead it became an art form, so nicely executued.

Excuse the the crap cell phone pics.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I know I'm taking a step back, but I was just thinking that the Dukes should have been a "supreme" version.. due to the Kobe V version of the Dukes.
why would you WANT it to be supreme? all that does is give Nike an excuse to raise the price $20 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I know I'm taking a step back, but I was just thinking that the Dukes should have been a "supreme" version.. due to the Kobe V version of the Dukes.
why would you WANT it to be supreme? all that does is give Nike an excuse to raise the price $20 
laugh.gif

^On the box it says concord.  The flash kinda brightened it up a bit, but in person it's a little darker.

^On the box it says concord.  The flash kinda brightened it up a bit, but in person it's a little darker.

@JRThumper Yeah, thats where you'll find me on new release day, but they haven't gotten a pair in my size for the past couple colorways.

Those are good people up there. And between Kobe, Lebron, MJ and foams, I've spent WAY too much $$$ there these past few years. Lol

Gotta get with them about these camos and solars to see what's up on these bad boys.

@JRThumper Yeah, thats where you'll find me on new release day, but they haven't gotten a pair in my size for the past couple colorways.

Those are good people up there. And between Kobe, Lebron, MJ and foams, I've spent WAY too much $$$ there these past few years. Lol

Gotta get with them about these camos and solars to see what's up on these bad boys.

Back
Top Bottom