THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Tours.

9k5kzr.jpg

Also nabbed 2 pairs of Del Sols. Never did get around to taking pickup pics, but rocked them yesterday. 

2rhvblj.jpg
Nice Pics Of The Del Sols. One Of My Favs. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRose22

Kobes have hit outlets, i'll prob pick up a pair next time i go..they also had a couple 5's too

which kobes and which outlets? thanks.

Kobes have hit outlets, i'll prob pick up a pair next time i go..they also had a couple 5's too

Originally Posted by ppeter

I believe it was the home playoffs CW, thats the only pair of 6's they have, they had the all blk 5s..its the factory store in chicago..I'm heading back there during the week, if you guys want me to let you know which CW they have for sure lmk

Originally Posted by ppeter

I believe it was the home playoffs CW, thats the only pair of 6's they have, they had the all blk 5s..its the factory store in chicago..I'm heading back there during the week, if you guys want me to let you know which CW they have for sure lmk

Johnson Creek Outlet had a few colors of white/yellow Kobe IV's and a few pairs of V's as well.
No FSR just scattered sizes

Johnson Creek Outlet had a few colors of white/yellow Kobe IV's and a few pairs of V's as well.
No FSR just scattered sizes

Back
Top Bottom