THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

kobevieugenile.jpg

his and hers..
smile.gif

she got the ASG reds, she has one up on me hah

i am officially copping both pairs of these this week thanks to this pic...

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Really want the Red Barcas sisters in France and didnt see them anywhere
30t6p3b.gif
At this point if you want them, you kinda just have to take the L price-wise to get them. Haven't seen them for any less than 350-400, lot of people are asking for about 500 or so now 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Really want the Red Barcas sisters in France and didnt see them anywhere
30t6p3b.gif
At this point if you want them, you kinda just have to take the L price-wise to get them. Haven't seen them for any less than 350-400, lot of people are asking for about 500 or so now 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I cannot think of any kobe iv colored white/yellow apart from the del sols, MLK, info?
I'm pretty sure he meant these and just got his roman numerals mixed up...these were posted in the outlet thread about 1-2 weeks ago...

2uy0end.jpg

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I cannot think of any kobe iv colored white/yellow apart from the del sols, MLK, info?
I'm pretty sure he meant these and just got his roman numerals mixed up...these were posted in the outlet thread about 1-2 weeks ago...

2uy0end.jpg

^
ok ok... thanks! now that makes sense if he meant the 6s... will cop more 6s next year. pretty sure they will drop in prices in the outlets!

^
ok ok... thanks! now that makes sense if he meant the 6s... will cop more 6s next year. pretty sure they will drop in prices in the outlets!

I called Johnson Creek Outlet the guy said they had some Kobe 6's he said the yellow/black  draft day  and one im not to sure if it was the white/purple colorway or a other purple colorway he said they was $89.00

I called Johnson Creek Outlet the guy said they had some Kobe 6's he said the yellow/black  draft day  and one im not to sure if it was the white/purple colorway or a other purple colorway he said they was $89.00

i was there yesterday, and posted the other day, they have the following:

sz 10 Draft Days
sz 10 Gradients
sz 9.5 Concords (only 1)

all for $89.99

i was there yesterday, and posted the other day, they have the following:

sz 10 Draft Days
sz 10 Gradients
sz 9.5 Concords (only 1)

all for $89.99

Not sure if it has been pointed out already. Recently I just watched the old school 90's version of the Street Fighter movie with Van Dame (older cats know, some of younger cats might not), anyhow looking at the uniforms of the good guys and bad guys miltary, I bet this is where they got two of the Camo's (red splatter and the concord splatter NOT blue camo) concepts. Check them out let me know what you think. Peace.

Not sure if it has been pointed out already. Recently I just watched the old school 90's version of the Street Fighter movie with Van Dame (older cats know, some of younger cats might not), anyhow looking at the uniforms of the good guys and bad guys miltary, I bet this is where they got two of the Camo's (red splatter and the concord splatter NOT blue camo) concepts. Check them out let me know what you think. Peace.

FYI Eastbay has Green/grey TB's for $99 & Royal/Grey TB's for $109...plus you can use an additional 20% code which ends today...

FYI Eastbay has Green/grey TB's for $99 & Royal/Grey TB's for $109...plus you can use an additional 20% code which ends today...

Back
Top Bottom