THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by jst628

yeah they're 100% legit. just saw the blackouts in person for the first time, they look
pimp.gif

Where did you see em at? 
eek.gif

^^heres a video for you on the blackouts....i have seen them in person at HOH and they do look great. they scales are shiny and nice this video is good to

^^heres a video for you on the blackouts....i have seen them in person at HOH and they do look great. they scales are shiny and nice this video is good to

I passed by Footlocker and saw a glimpse of the blackouts. I dunno how I feel about them since the video makes it look super shiny while it's more subtle in person. Will wwait for discount to decide.

I passed by Footlocker and saw a glimpse of the blackouts. I dunno how I feel about them since the video makes it look super shiny while it's more subtle in person. Will wwait for discount to decide.

Have the Urban Camos dropped yet? I'm trying to find the release date but am confused because people already have them.

Have the Urban Camos dropped yet? I'm trying to find the release date but am confused because people already have them.

Haven't been on the threads in a while.  Picked up the Urban Camos earlier today and I really like them... Finally a new Kobe VI pickup....
Tried both black and concord laces...

Ended up using the black laces... Pic of the concord family

Enjoy.

Haven't been on the threads in a while.  Picked up the Urban Camos earlier today and I really like them... Finally a new Kobe VI pickup....
Tried both black and concord laces...

Ended up using the black laces... Pic of the concord family

Enjoy.

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Hey guys, for my school there's a big shoe 'dress code'. For example, the 'base' color has to be black or white, no high-tops, and the laces have to be that 'base' color. So my resort is Kobe VI's or Nike Frees. I'm leaning towards the Kobe's. What colorway would you recommend. Thanks. 
happy.gif
transfer.
but yea the blackouts

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Hey guys, for my school there's a big shoe 'dress code'. For example, the 'base' color has to be black or white, no high-tops, and the laces have to be that 'base' color. So my resort is Kobe VI's or Nike Frees. I'm leaning towards the Kobe's. What colorway would you recommend. Thanks. 
happy.gif
transfer.
but yea the blackouts

Originally Posted by thapointguy

What footlocker was this and do they do phone orders?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

What footlocker was this and do they do phone orders?

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I know I'm taking a step back, but I was just thinking that the Dukes should have been a "supreme" version.. due to the Kobe V version of the Dukes.
why would you WANT it to be supreme? all that does is give Nike an excuse to raise the price $20 
laugh.gif
The Material on the Supremes were a little better than the GR releases.. and if executed right, I dont mind the 20 price raise.

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I know I'm taking a step back, but I was just thinking that the Dukes should have been a "supreme" version.. due to the Kobe V version of the Dukes.
why would you WANT it to be supreme? all that does is give Nike an excuse to raise the price $20 
laugh.gif
The Material on the Supremes were a little better than the GR releases.. and if executed right, I dont mind the 20 price raise.

Back
Top Bottom