THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Thanks for the tip on the Urban Camo's- saved me a trip to going to the hood to order them since no stores in Ohio carry these...!

Thanks for the tip on the Urban Camo's- saved me a trip to going to the hood to order them since no stores in Ohio carry these...!

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

dukes or gradients???

anyone chime in...
Gradients for sure, thats why my pic made you want em right 
tongue.gif

I got them instead of the dukes cause the dukes just look too plain. 

whered you find the del sols

dukes or gradients???

anyone chime in...
Gradients for sure, thats why my pic made you want em right 
tongue.gif

I got them instead of the dukes cause the dukes just look too plain. 

whered you find the del sols

i am contemplating dropping the 250 to 300 on some grinches...for those that have them...is it worth it?

250 ds ya but over that no

i am contemplating dropping the 250 to 300 on some grinches...for those that have them...is it worth it?

250 ds ya but over that no

Originally Posted by vc8481

planing to pick up a kobe vi which is better gradients, blue camo or concord camo?
Which ones do you see yourself rocking the most or going with more of what you wear regularly? I mean they're all sorta blue based shoes, and to me they're more or less even in terms of how I'd rank the colorways. I'd personally go with the urban/concord camos or gradients, but that's just me.

Originally Posted by vc8481

planing to pick up a kobe vi which is better gradients, blue camo or concord camo?
Which ones do you see yourself rocking the most or going with more of what you wear regularly? I mean they're all sorta blue based shoes, and to me they're more or less even in terms of how I'd rank the colorways. I'd personally go with the urban/concord camos or gradients, but that's just me.

^ the blue camos look flashy because of the vault color but I'm kinda getting tired of seeing volt on shoes. Thanks for your opinion, I'm leaning towards either of the urban camos or gradients.

^ the blue camos look flashy because of the vault color but I'm kinda getting tired of seeing volt on shoes. Thanks for your opinion, I'm leaning towards either of the urban camos or gradients.

dukes > gradients easily.

gradients look way too dull. the blue on the dukes is better and the scales are glossy.they have a simple clean look to them that does it for me.

Back
Top Bottom