THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^In terms of sales or what? I'm not surprised by that simply because he didn't win a championship this year. Diminishes things a bit for sure, not to mention the VIs with the scales and everything might be a bit too "out there" for everyday folks.

^In terms of sales or what? I'm not surprised by that simply because he didn't win a championship this year. Diminishes things a bit for sure, not to mention the VIs with the scales and everything might be a bit too "out there" for everyday folks.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Thanks to freezyfreeky in the Coupon thread

dxzqe0.jpg
I used the coupon back in March for the Pewter foams...do you think I can use it again?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Thank you soooooo much for the coupon!! Overload time!!!!

Also a HUGE thank you to Milwaukeebuck for that #d heads up in kids. Got 2 pairs. Now my little one can rock them when I rock them. If only he knew how legit they were. haha
haha no problem, I was at work today and I see a manager pick up the phone and it's about the 3d's and I'm like I bet ya I'm the reason he's buying these 
laugh.gif
  but yeah you're welcome he's lucky to have a dad that knows good shoes

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Thank you soooooo much for the coupon!! Overload time!!!!

Also a HUGE thank you to Milwaukeebuck for that #d heads up in kids. Got 2 pairs. Now my little one can rock them when I rock them. If only he knew how legit they were. haha
haha no problem, I was at work today and I see a manager pick up the phone and it's about the 3d's and I'm like I bet ya I'm the reason he's buying these 
laugh.gif
  but yeah you're welcome he's lucky to have a dad that knows good shoes

finally stock located a pair of del sols the other day...called to track it today and they tell me my refund is waiting at the store (product unavailable) smh

back to square 1

so...anyone know where i can pick up some del sols???

finally stock located a pair of del sols the other day...called to track it today and they tell me my refund is waiting at the store (product unavailable) smh

back to square 1

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I agree with both reasons. a championship will always help a shoe's sales. and ya the scales were/are too much for those who aren't sneakerheads and there's more of them than there are of us. especially if people walk into a store looking for something they can use everyday, the VIs with the scales, I don't think are a pair that's easy to work with. 

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I agree with both reasons. a championship will always help a shoe's sales. and ya the scales were/are too much for those who aren't sneakerheads and there's more of them than there are of us. especially if people walk into a store looking for something they can use everyday, the VIs with the scales, I don't think are a pair that's easy to work with. 

the scales bring both the good and the bad. it marks the kobe sig in a good way.
it also attracts casual buyers because of the unique design and yet repels others
also because of the very same thing...

sooner or later though, people will pick up a pair because the look has been normalized
already. I see granpas wearing these...

the scales bring both the good and the bad. it marks the kobe sig in a good way.
it also attracts casual buyers because of the unique design and yet repels others
also because of the very same thing...

sooner or later though, people will pick up a pair because the look has been normalized
already. I see granpas wearing these...

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

back to square 1

NOVA has them in every store around here but I dont know what sizes 

back to square 1

NOVA has them in every store around here but I dont know what sizes 

back to square 1

Post your size so we can help you out...

back to square 1

Post your size so we can help you out...

Back
Top Bottom