THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

dukes > gradients easily.

gradients look way too dull. the blue on the dukes is better and the scales are glossy.they have a simple clean look to them that does it for me.

Originally Posted by vc8481

planing to pick up a kobe vi which is better gradients, blue camo or concord camo?

concord camo... if you want a more streamline shoe... gradients. but damn man, all three are nice. hard decision...

Originally Posted by vc8481

planing to pick up a kobe vi which is better gradients, blue camo or concord camo?

concord camo... if you want a more streamline shoe... gradients. but damn man, all three are nice. hard decision...

I'm picking up those camo Kobes and the chinas this fri with my boy's 50% discount from champs, if any of you have a connect at champs hit them up they got their 50% discount this weekend only

I'm picking up those camo Kobes and the chinas this fri with my boy's 50% discount from champs, if any of you have a connect at champs hit them up they got their 50% discount this weekend only

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i am contemplating dropping the 250 to 300 on some grinches...for those that have them...is it worth it?

Anything more then 250 is to much. I had them in person, def a loud shoe.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i am contemplating dropping the 250 to 300 on some grinches...for those that have them...is it worth it?

Anything more then 250 is to much. I had them in person, def a loud shoe.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

eastbayrep, when will the urban camos show up on eastbay??
We expect to receive the Urban Camo's in mid August. At this time, the specific release date has not yet been set. Please check back in a couple of weeks for updated release information. All of our current Kobe VI's can be viewed here:  http://bit.ly/om6bPW. When the Urban Camos are available, they will also appear under this link. I suggest 'bookmarking' the link and checking periodically for any new releases. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

eastbayrep, when will the urban camos show up on eastbay??
We expect to receive the Urban Camo's in mid August. At this time, the specific release date has not yet been set. Please check back in a couple of weeks for updated release information. All of our current Kobe VI's can be viewed here:  http://bit.ly/om6bPW. When the Urban Camos are available, they will also appear under this link. I suggest 'bookmarking' the link and checking periodically for any new releases. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Back
Top Bottom