THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

2b51626893aaf58699a046f38351b75e7fd662a8_r.gif

wore these to work today 

any GS sized NTer's the Pleasant Prairie outlet in WI has the 3ds 

be126436b8913a40f678e299594fc6437a319463_r.gif

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Can someone remind me if the Vi's run true to size? thanks
personally for me I go up a half size for Kobe V and VI because they're narrow.

the VI's stretch enough to make the shoe comfortable, the V's dont as much..  stay true to size on the VI's IMO. 

the VI's stretch enough to make the shoe comfortable, the V's dont as much..  stay true to size on the VI's IMO. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

I went a half size up due to my semi-wide feet.  It also stopped my insole from peeling apart which was really annoying/frustrating.  However I have moved on to Spenco insoles and will never look back.  The insole is the only downside to the VI.

edit: Many props to whoever that was that recommended the Spencos in this thread.

I went a half size up due to my semi-wide feet.  It also stopped my insole from peeling apart which was really annoying/frustrating.  However I have moved on to Spenco insoles and will never look back.  The insole is the only downside to the VI.

edit: Many props to whoever that was that recommended the Spencos in this thread.

Originally Posted by deftronix

How does the spencos insole make a difference?

Originally Posted by deftronix

How does the spencos insole make a difference?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

eastbayrep, when will the urban camos show up on eastbay??
We expect to receive the Urban Camo's in mid August. At this time, the specific release date has not yet been set. Please check back in a couple of weeks for updated release information. All of our current Kobe VI's can be viewed here:  http://bit.ly/om6bPW. When the Urban Camos are available, they will also appear under this link. I suggest 'bookmarking' the link and checking periodically for any new releases. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

hey thanks for the info and the link. would you happen to know when the blackouts will show up on eastbay?

We expect to receive the Urban Camo's in mid August. At this time, the specific release date has not yet been set. Please check back in a couple of weeks for updated release information. All of our current Kobe VI's can be viewed here:  http://bit.ly/om6bPW. When the Urban Camos are available, they will also appear under this link. I suggest 'bookmarking' the link and checking periodically for any new releases. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

hey thanks for the info and the link. would you happen to know when the blackouts will show up on eastbay?

EastbayRep - Dustin
We hope to receive our shipment in for the Blackout's around the same time as the Urban Camo's.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Dustin
We hope to receive our shipment in for the Blackout's around the same time as the Urban Camo's.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thank you soooooo much for the coupon!! Overload time!!!!

Also a HUGE thank you to Milwaukeebuck for that #d heads up in kids. Got 2 pairs. Now my little one can rock them when I rock them. If only he knew how legit they were. haha

Thank you soooooo much for the coupon!! Overload time!!!!

Also a HUGE thank you to Milwaukeebuck for that #d heads up in kids. Got 2 pairs. Now my little one can rock them when I rock them. If only he knew how legit they were. haha

I'm gonna answer that with "sometimes"
eyes.gif
.. my advice to you is to try them on first to make sure. I have some pairs that fit comfortably (Away Del Sols, Home Del Sols, Helicopters, Rices, Chinas, Dukes).. some feel like they werent cut the same and are snug on me (Volt Camos, Tour Yellows, Orange Countys, Both Condords)

I'm gonna answer that with "sometimes"
eyes.gif
.. my advice to you is to try them on first to make sure. I have some pairs that fit comfortably (Away Del Sols, Home Del Sols, Helicopters, Rices, Chinas, Dukes).. some feel like they werent cut the same and are snug on me (Volt Camos, Tour Yellows, Orange Countys, Both Condords)

Back
Top Bottom