THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

the backside of the lakers cw is so dope....
but I simply can't get over the diseased toe area.....
will paint thinner remove the ugliness?.....

DK's are clean....but check the sig.

Even though they are the same color the Kobe away Barcas are brighter then the Blake Griffin HDs. The brigthest part of the BGHD is the same as the heel of the Kobe Barcas. The upper of the Kobe Barca is just crazy bright and vibrant! Photos soon!

Those Laker 3D's are a must have!

LOL @ the Rondo commercial, bet if they were Rice's he would've asked for his size.

smart marketing by nike, made us wait for some real lakers colorways, but the wait was well worth it. i think those two (3d lakers and gradient lakers) might be the best lakers colorways a kobe shoe has had

Damn,those Laker 3d's are
pimp.gif

!@@ NIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

MAN IM PISSED!!!

just when i was done from buying shoes this year until the Concords come out i thought i was going to have like 4 months of buying no shoes then those 3D LAKERS CW COMES OUT!!!! Guess Not!!!

Man i REALLY WANT THOSE THOUGH!!!!
pimp.gif
devil.gif

something about those 3D lakers cw's make me want them...
and another thing about them make my eyes......cross every which way and then gives me a headache....

is there a way to combine parts of the first lakers cw with this 2nd one?....

i like everything about the club purple's with the exception of the upper (the gradient), gonna have to do some customization on that one, and lakers 3d are an easy pass

Originally Posted by oathlok

i like everything about the club purple's with the exception of the upper (the gradient), gonna have to do some customization on that one, and lakers 3d are an easy pass
what will you do to them?

those 3D lakers...
pimp.gif
shoulda made on of the logos yellow like the 3D's had a blue and a red check, still hot though.

Not feeling the new Lakers cw. Looks like an albino leopard. The Lakers gradient I can get down with, with some tweaking of course. Those that asked for Lakers cw got your wish.

Those 3ds are ugly IMO. They didn't do a laker colorway justice like they did with the v. The home and away lakers were on point.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Why didn't those colorways come out earlier, like when the season was actually in progress?
laugh.gif

Bc we closed their season out early...
pimp.gif
 the sig says it all.

Still a DK fan but not so much a Laker 3D fan. We shall see them in better pics and in person.

Back
Top Bottom