THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

yeah, the DK could use a milky sole but i think a grey midsole would make them look just as nice...

im coppin as is though. that is a SOLID colorway.

Eastbay needs to lower the price to $99 to make the 20% worthwhile. FTL is the best deal with the sale and birthday coupon, but if you want the camos hit up Eastbay with the 20%.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I'm a bit surprised that it looks like when it's all said and done, we'll only have 2 "supreme" colorways in the Rices and the Chaos. I was expecting at least 4-5 total, but it looks like it'll be 2 out of the 40 or so colorways released.
i agree, i thought there would be more supreme colorways.  i love the shiny scales of the rice and chaos.  i thought we would get a killer supreme version of the dark knights, but it looks like those recent pictures of the so called dark knights are not so supreme in either aspect.  it's an easy pass on that one.

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

3jftl4z

these look better. plus the sample breds > retail breds

eek.gif
 Look at those between the breds and the concords!! WOWZA!! Drop those please!
pimp.gif
Daddy like dems!
pimp.gif
i still want those.  please release those.  i also love the midsole color.

ya those KOBE's on sale at FTL now with the Bday coupon is a great deal, I might have to jump on that. Thanks for who posted it.

reposting... saw this on the HD thread... they are the same.
I think someone said something about the mangos being brighter...
v80ie9.jpg

Re: Barcas & Blake HDs...

They're both the same color i.e. "Bright Mango", but the difference with the Blake's is the texture used and the 3M material, which makes the color of the Kobe VIs look more vibrant IMHO.

I own both too so I have done my own comparisons.

More Pics of the Lakers Gradient CW:

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-gradient-01.jpeg
">

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-gradient-03.jpeg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-gradient-05.jpeg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-gradient-02.jpeg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-gradient-06.jpeg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-gradient-04.jpeg

Someone should add either Yellow or Purple 'Speckle' Print onto the midsoles.. 
( Atleast on the 'Nike Zoom' portion of the sneaker.. )

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom