THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Not as good as the V's, but definitely hot nonetheless. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For those who said they'd stick to the ASG Kobe Vs instead of the Mango VIs, you're way off. The Mango/away Barcelona Kobe VIs blow that out of the water. Also in comparison to the Blake Griffin Hyperdunk 2011, the Mango Kobe VI is brighter if you can image that

I got my italian and played in them.. THey are incredible. I'm thinking either Blue camo's or Urban camo's to wear for show/..

so are those DKesque VIs b grades, fakes or factory over-runs?
happy.gif
coming from air randy....just playing around after reading the concord thread...

My local FTL has the black/grey and other GRs for $99. Sales has not been great for the VI after the All-star pack.

The Dark Knight VIs look pretty ill in those pics. I'm fine with everybody else copping the crazy camo colors and all that, just gimme those DKs.

I wouldn't have minded seeing a blue translucent sole on the DKs, but I think milky and icy soles are kinda overrated personally. They look cool when the shoes are new, but just like the DK Vs, 3D VIs, and a couple others, they yellow/brown pretty easily after just a few wears which isn't a good look.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I would prefer a fog tinted outsole. like a black tinted translucent...
would've made a lot of difference.

That would've definitely been an improvement imo.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

My local FTL has the black/grey and other GRs for $99. Sales has not been great for the VI after the All-star pack.

Yup my FTL too.. The only Kobe 6 not on sale was the glass blues & blue camos..

Originally Posted by Wayne141

They yellow/brown pretty easily after just a few wears which isn't a good look.
nerd.gif

Anyone happen to have any pictures of Kobe VI's with Yellowing on 'Milky/Translucent' soles?.. 

Still wish they would've waited till next Summer when the last Batman movie drops to put out another DK themed shoe.

For those that shop @ Ontario Mills, they've put most VI's on sale for 99.99 too.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

They look cool when the shoes are new, but just like the DK Vs, 3D VIs, and a couple others, they yellow/brown pretty easily after just a few wears which isn't a good look.
Amen. Been saying this for a while re: many of the ZKVI colorways. The sole looks great if you're not planning on wearing them.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

eek.gif

Is it me, or does it look like air randy put SJ shoe trees in these dk's?

i guess after people figured out that those are shoe trees for the SJs and not for concords he was trying to sell, he removed them all and placed it on other shoes he is selling
happy.gif

Wow haven't been in this thread in a while! I was expecting more from the DK's for some reason...def like the clear/blue sole PS better, can't fron't front they are hot nonetheless! I'll wait til I see them in person to make a final judgement on them though!

I'm a bit surprised that it looks like when it's all said and done, we'll only have 2 "supreme" colorways in the Rices and the Chaos. I was expecting at least 4-5 total, but it looks like it'll be 2 out of the 40 or so colorways released.

Back
Top Bottom