THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

"Nike Vault Kobe VI Anniversary Pack is limited to 24 pairs. Retail $424. Pack includes shoes, AW-77 hoody & safety deposit box." -TSG

for 424, no thanks. gonna make id's and get some gold paint like someone said LOL

paypal still not working for kb24.... 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by theone218

all the kobes i have are 9 and 9.5
I was wondering how snug is it if I try and buy a 8.5?

bad idea. I'm a 10-10.5... 9.5s feel like I'm a foot bound chinese chick from the 16th century.
don't do it.

Waiting to see if the imperials drop on swoosh, will be my first pair of VI's. Don't feel like paying retail for these.

To celebrate the one year anniversary of Los Angeles' Nike Vault located just outside the Staples Center, Nike Basketball is set to drop this exclusive colorway of the Zoom Kobe VI. Fittingly, the Nike Vault exclusive Zoom Kobe VI will arrive packaged in a Nike Vault safety deposit box. The Zoom Kobe VI will take on a subtle black, white and gold colorway, sitting atop an icy outsole. Completing this very special release, Nike will also include a matching AW-77 Hoodie.

The Nike Vault 1-Year Anniversary Pack will be available on a first-come, first-served basis this Saturday, exclusively at the Nike Vault and is limited to 24 packs. Retail price will be $424.

via SC

Anyone camping out for these? I don't think they're worth the $424 price tag. But for hypebeasts out there...
THESE IS THE MOST EXCLUSIVE KOBE RELEASE YET.

Originally Posted by jst628

^that pic makes the VI's blow the V and IV's outta the water IMO...
pimp.gif

Nope it makes the VI look like it took a step back from the V. The Ace V are timeless. The color blocking is awesome and unique where as the scales look thrown on as an afterthought.

Originally Posted by jst628

^that pic makes the VI's blow the V and IV's outta the water IMO...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 im with you, like i was saying...the kobe vi has it all as far as style goes...you can rock that shoe any kinda way...the 4s and 5s look strictly for athletic wear or with shorts...

i like the Vs but the VIs are Iconic. so different, new and fresh. it was a needed change in todays shoe game. the scales along with kobe's nickname was a perfect infusion of the man into the shoe. i think the VIs will go down as the Jordan XI of this line. only downfall is his success wasnt matched with the VI like it was with the V.

championships HELP sell sneakers.

Hold up...2 best of the VIs or 2 best of entire line of Kobes that's ever come out? The first statement I think you have an argument, but if you mean the second statement...
grin.gif
...and I have both pairs.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Hold up...2 best of the VIs or 2 best of entire line of Kobes that's ever come out? The first statement I think you have an argument, but if you mean the second statement...
grin.gif
...and I have both pairs.

I'm pretty sure he means of the VI's...well thats what I took it as and agreed with at least.
smile.gif

I disagree but that's because I would not wear that bright of a color in public. I bought it but that's because I knew resell value is the best.
grin.gif
I agree with the Del Sol part.
smile.gif

I have to disagree as well.
I own the Grinchs and the Del Sols, plus a bunch of other VI colorways.
But the V's are still my favorite.

VI's were hot with the beginning releases... but somewhere along the line the designers hit a wall and could not produce anything appealing or creative...

I dont see anything else worth getting...

Saw the Imperials in FTL last night. They do in fact come with the speckled laces and they are a deep/dark purple. I would say that they are a little darker than the sample pics on Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom