THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

6132514244_9230782f44_z.jpg

Originally Posted by a3vengers

grinches, chaos, and draft day are my fav!
We get it. chill. I'm loving the chaos vi lately. been seeing random people
wearing them on the street. I think I want them now. 5 months too late dammit.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Hold up...2 best of the VIs or 2 best of entire line of Kobes that's ever come out? The first statement I think you have an argument, but if you mean the second statement...
grin.gif
...and I have both pairs.

I'm pretty sure he means of the VI's...well thats what I took it as and agreed with at least.
smile.gif

best of the VI of course...and i was joking when i said that whoever likes the V better doesnt own these two pairs. everyone has different tastes. but these are the pairs that seal it for me. i agree with the person who said the VIs have more casual appeal as well.

the vault is charging $424 for that pack? HAHAHAHAHA! no way in hell am i buying a kobe with a tin box for that price. prices are getting too stupid.

Anyone seeing discounted prices on any of the Kobe VI? I've seen $99, but would like less. Need a couple pairs of cheaps for BBall season in the middle of October. It was this time last year I picked up some V's real cheap at Eastbay ($70), but they still want $99-$129. Am I missing a good discount site for DS Kobe VI's?

Originally Posted by jst628

^that pic makes the VI's blow the V and IV's outta the water IMO...
pimp.gif

I can almost give you that!! I semi-agree V's are sick in that pic
Only if he had the other IV's, those are my babies... still looking for a pair 

Only size left was a 9 on NDC when I checked two days ago. I think they are gone by now. Call your local HOH they might have it there.

yes they did OD'd on the coloways

but imo i dont think it was necessary to have the TB's...thats what ruined the VIs with the CWs. the other CWs we got that were not TB's were good

how do you guys go about cleaning your VI's? my inlines are DIRTY :/ from europe(rome was dirty) and wearing them about 3-4 days a week.

thanks

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by alsasam

No more speckled laces on the imperials? Kinda disappointing
I think it does come with the speckled laces. It's just that Eastbay,FA,FTL, FNL and Champs uses sample pictures.
We are in the process of taking new pictures of the release shoe, so we should have our pictures updated sometime next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

^^Not really reliable, poor communication/customer service. & they want to charge you $30 for shipping 2 pairs of sneakers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^can't pay via paypal on kb24 for some reason.... = not buying from them.

I think no forms of payment are working but as someone else said before they will be my last resort....

Back
Top Bottom