THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Wore these the past two days.. I was hoping we would get something similar in the Kobe VII.. but I guess not..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Does anyone know if the Kobe VI will go off ID when the VII comes up? I know they've run the V and VI parallel, so figure that isn't a given.

I think the VI ID will run into the beginning of next year. The V did. It'll drop off without notice though that's for sure. I went back to check for the V one day and it was gone! 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Does anyone know if the Kobe VI will go off ID when the VII comes up? I know they've run the V and VI parallel, so figure that isn't a given.

I think the VI ID will run into the beginning of next year. The V did. It'll drop off without notice though that's for sure. I went back to check for the V one day and it was gone! 
frown.gif

There is so much you could do with the options on ID with the VI. Wouldn't be surprised they pull the plug on it when the VII ID starts to roll out. Didn't see many VI IDs out there compared to the Vs.

There is so much you could do with the options on ID with the VI. Wouldn't be surprised they pull the plug on it when the VII ID starts to roll out. Didn't see many VI IDs out there compared to the Vs.

Well, let me start by saying I love this sneaker. Great look, comfortable, etc. I have the Chinas and I'm starting to get heel drag so I went out to get another pair. I went up to Niketown NY, looking for Aces... no dice.

...HOH on 34th has never let me down.

w17bqg.jpg

Went with a 10.5, my Chinas are 11 and I like the roominess but I wanted a more snug fit with these. Anyone in NYC looking for ZKVI, Footlocker on 34th has a few TB cw's and HOH 34th has Aces, Royals, Lakers 3D (both). Just a heads up.

Well, let me start by saying I love this sneaker. Great look, comfortable, etc. I have the Chinas and I'm starting to get heel drag so I went out to get another pair. I went up to Niketown NY, looking for Aces... no dice.

...HOH on 34th has never let me down.

w17bqg.jpg

Went with a 10.5, my Chinas are 11 and I like the roominess but I wanted a more snug fit with these. Anyone in NYC looking for ZKVI, Footlocker on 34th has a few TB cw's and HOH 34th has Aces, Royals, Lakers 3D (both). Just a heads up.

Anyone know what the release was like for the Kobe 6 Italian Camo's (khaki and black camo with red swoosh)?  Where they limited, very limited, general release or etc?  What is a good price for them now?

Anyone know what the release was like for the Kobe 6 Italian Camo's (khaki and black camo with red swoosh)?  Where they limited, very limited, general release or etc?  What is a good price for them now?

^
GR. Retail but below retail for sure. Nike.com has em for 99$ and they were doing a 20% off and free shipping couple weeks ago.

^
GR. Retail but below retail for sure. Nike.com has em for 99$ and they were doing a 20% off and free shipping couple weeks ago.

gzagenius wrote:
T3IKi.jpg

So are these the Dark Knights or Kobe 6  i.d.?  I see a grey like color on the heel and tongue, I thought they were just straight black. Will someone provide clarity? Thanks.

gzagenius wrote:
T3IKi.jpg

So are these the Dark Knights or Kobe 6  i.d.?  I see a grey like color on the heel and tongue, I thought they were just straight black. Will someone provide clarity? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom