THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by 24KBMJ23

Kobe Wearing Imperials and Luke wearing the Del Sols (probably best move luke has mad since 2008)
laugh.gif

Del Sols are nice, wish I had a second pair for backup...

Its that time of the year... The Grinch 6s should be in heavy rotation today by a lot of ppl..

It's a must for the occasion/holiday.

Its that time of the year... The Grinch 6s should be in heavy rotation today by a lot of ppl..

Originally Posted by never wear them

Gonna break out mine for the first time tomorrow since i bought 'em last year..

damb must be nice but why ya'll gotta put it out there like that to tease us non-swoosh account holders (NT needs a jelly/salty emoticon haha)

damb must be nice but why ya'll gotta put it out there like that to tease us non-swoosh account holders (NT needs a jelly/salty emoticon haha)

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Nice. Gonna unds my 2nd pair today. My first pair is done for.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Nice. Gonna unds my 2nd pair today. My first pair is done for.

Damn, if I had a Swoosh account I would have bought 3 more pairs of the VI. At $99 I couldn't pass up the Dark Knights anyways.

Unless I see some sub $60 prices on the camos and silver ones I think I'm done with the VI now. Ended up with Grinches, Chinas, Laker 3D, Laker Gradient, Del Sol, Lightbulb, and ID. Can't ball in anything other than the VI anymore.
happy.gif

Damn, if I had a Swoosh account I would have bought 3 more pairs of the VI. At $99 I couldn't pass up the Dark Knights anyways.

Unless I see some sub $60 prices on the camos and silver ones I think I'm done with the VI now. Ended up with Grinches, Chinas, Laker 3D, Laker Gradient, Del Sol, Lightbulb, and ID. Can't ball in anything other than the VI anymore.
happy.gif

Big regret that I didn't snatch some Grinches last year. I've considered buying some of this year's Kobes in an effort to parlay them into Grinches, but that might be a hopeless endeavor. Loving the pictures of the Grinches NWT. (Then again, all of your pictures always look strong!) I need a Swoosh Santa, haha.

Back
Top Bottom