THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

DK's don't cooperate with the 25% off coupon for those who are going to try it... Still going to get a second pair though, love them!

I love Kobe VI

15 pairs deep

Good look on the NDC code. Im going to order me some Lakers Gradients and DK now.

Imperial can be had later down the road at outlet price. The laces on the imperial is sick.

Kobe has the best sig. F jordan 

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Nike.com got a 25% off

WAFFLEIRON

Can scoop those last pairs of kobes you want.

Dark Knights, I might have to finally get.
thanks! getting some last vi's then moving onto the vii's

grinch up there looks sick
pimp.gif

FTL is RTV'ing all their Kobe VI. Champs hasn't started yet. I need to get a home colorway. Either the Inline or Laker homes. I was tight when my local Footaction RTV'ed their pairs. They had tons of the launch colorway. Hopefully they make they way to outlets. Last time I was in an outlet in the South, they had tons of Kobe V colorways. Hope that becomes the fate of the VI.

Looks like I'm skipping the VII to stick with the VI. The "System" just isn't for me. At least everything is hitting clearance! (Oh, and to the person who posted Grinches and OCs in the same photo a few pages ago. That was just torture.) Other than Nikestore and Eastbay, is anyone running good deals on these lately?

I was looking through corkcloth.com and the NT's very own outlet thread and saw that Rices dropped in an outlet in sizes 11-12.5 in early December. Tried my luck last week and they actually had a size 12 left and this was about 2+ weeks after the info was originally posted. Got them for $100 and could not be happier. Looks like they aren't B-Grades as they came with the original box and looked fine to me.

BTW, please don't message me for the info. The outlet was the Lebanon clearance outlet.

cimg6187.jpg

cimg6197.jpg

ricev.jpg

I am still waiting for the VIs to hit the outlets to get them cheap...No such luck...

Nice pics of the Rices up there..

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Just got these in from NDC. $75 after the 25% off clearance code.

Such an underrated CW...
pimp.gif
The speckled heel cup and laces are dope...

I totally agree and this pic ^ just may pull off the fence to copp them they are real clean pair.  Dang I passed on them twice at the employee store!
30t6p3b.gif
  Lol!

Back
Top Bottom