THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by lakers0824

wow didn't work, how do you guys post pics?

Originally Posted by never wear them

^
GR. Retail but below retail for sure. Nike.com has em for 99$ and they were doing a 20% off and free shipping couple weeks ago.
Aight good lookin out bro.  Trying to tell myself I can only get one more Kobe 6 (yeah right)!  Lol!  So if I stick to that its between the Dark Knights or the Italian Camo.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Those are the Dark Knights. They have grey on the heel and tongue.

Ok thanks bro, because what I have seen they looked all black (boring), but in that pic with grey details, that sets them off real nice, kinda like the black/charcoal/red/purple Air Jordan 7 (playoff shoe in the 1992 season).

So i just took my grinches out the box to a horrific sight. The sole is starting to yellow badly. mainly on the outrigger part that sticks out on the outsole of the shoe (where the "kobe code" is imprinted) and the venomenon part. is there anything I can do to restore the original clear tint of it? they are DS at the moment and I am not sure when I am going to wear them. Also, should I store them a certain way? I just have them in the box with the tissue paper. Thank you to anyone that helps.

damn that's tough bro. I'd wear them to the ground starting today if I were you...
better than having it crumble and deteriorate using your eyes.

Thanks fellas.
The sweats released around the time the ZK5 release. 

Bryscooplaygrifhold, I'm being very selective this year. Jordan Brand is really doing it this year. It'll be Kobes and Jordans this year. but mainly iDs to be honest. 

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
Kobe V/Kobe Code sweats?

Too bad Kobe won't be able to rock the Laker VIs on court. 7s!
pimp.gif

He should. We got games on the 19th and 21st.
yeah, totally missed the preseason games. forgot about those. Kobe vs CP3 and Blake in the preseason.
frown.gif

Eastbay had the Chaos' listed in sz 11...I tired putting in the cart and it said out of stock...

marqueesole is having an xmas sale on some of the VI's, told my buddy and he scooped a size 9 OC for $119
pimp.gif

marqueesole is having an xmas sale on some of the VI's, told my buddy and he scooped a size 9 OC for $119
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

pimp.gif
I got so very excited when I saw that price ... and then so very sad when I clicked and 8.5 was sold out. Grr.

Originally Posted by jst628

pimp.gif
I got so very excited when I saw that price ... and then so very sad when I clicked and 8.5 was sold out. Grr.

^there's a 9, that's close, i got all excited then very sad when there was nothing near my size.

Back
Top Bottom