THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

China w/ lacelocks and special insoles (if that matters at all) OR Blue/Volt camo

don't give me the "buy what you like" crap. I know that.
I'm having a tough time right now because I like them both.

let me know your thoughts!

I've been ballin in my Chinas...been beating them into the ground...time to start wearing the concord camos. I love these shoes for bball

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Chinas man! Just make sure to keep the soles clean if you want to keep them white...
That's gonna be tough if I'm gonna beat them down to the ground. sheesh. How do you feel about the camos?
are they good casually? they look good in pics but I personally don't have any camo kicks.

photo1062b.jpg

went with these just because they won't get dirty... Chinas are too high maint. white outsole,
white upper, white torch sleeve, white laces... smh at not having money for both. tsk.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

China w/ lacelocks and special insoles (if that matters at all) OR Blue/Volt camo

Two part: Can I be rude and ask how much they were? And where were you picking between Chinas and Camo Blues?

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Two part: Can I be rude and ask how much they were? And where were you picking between Chinas and Camo Blues?
It will be coming off a trade. I know the lacelock chinas are more "valuable" but not what I "needed".
laugh.gif

It will be coming off a trade. I know the lacelock chinas are more "valuable" but not what I "needed".
laugh.gif
Ah, thanks for the explanation. Just exhausting all possible roads on trying to come up with cheap options for ZK VIs. Nikestore was sold out of the things I wanted in 8.5 during that recent coupon code. Still desperately hunting OCs.

laugh.gif
Ah, thanks for the explanation. Just exhausting all possible roads on trying to come up with cheap options for ZK VIs. Nikestore was sold out of the things I wanted in 8.5 during that recent coupon code. Still desperately hunting OCs.
I bet these will show up in a couple of months. knowing that the 7 will drop hot colorways, people will eventually
unload old heat. plus the outlets.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Chinas man! Just make sure to keep the soles clean if you want to keep them white...
I agree, china's are such a nice colorway...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Any where in so cal I can still find tour yellows for cheap?

I've seen some at a few Footactions not so long ago.  Most notably at the Northridge Mall. 

some shots..
imgp0319i.jpg

love that all volt insole.
imgp0305a.jpg

this little detail is amazing! shozoku logo on the snake's forehead inside the camo print??? nice job Nike.
imgp0301z.jpg

imgp0295n.jpg

imgp0312g.jpg

I will pick up a pair of the camo's if they show up at the outlets...thanks for the pics kobe>bron.... =)

any day now they should start popping up....

Back
Top Bottom