THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

LOL - Memphis, just bought the same two pairs for the same price
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Jealous of all you swooshers...
I like paying retail when stuff is on sale...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

for today, got my 2nd pair in like 2 days ago.

6656232853_1e4cdef71c_z.jpg

Nice pic and pick up...

Judging from various Outlet Reports, sounds like more VIs are starting to pop up. Anyone seeing them in their neck of the woods?

QUICK QUESTION!

How rare are the Chaos VI's? I've been trying to get my hands on a pair for a while now! Trying to get my collection started again.....

Thanks

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

you'll be lucky to find them around $190-$200
just wait a bit. been seeing some pairs popping.

Thanks! Ended up paying $195 shipped for a DS pair and I'm happy. About 40 over retail etc but to me the OC/Sunset's were by far the best colorway. Ill have pics later when I get them in

Anyone figure out how to clean these? I have a pair of the concord vi's and i'm finding that it is IMPOSSIBLE to clean dirt off of the skin. I even threw them in the wash & when they came out they looked better, but once they dried the spots where the dirt was were still discolored. I tried scrubbing with detergent and a sponge, but that didn't work either. anyone got a method they would share?

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Anyone figure out how to clean these? I have a pair of the concord vi's and i'm finding that it is IMPOSSIBLE to clean dirt off of the skin. I even threw them in the wash & when they came out they looked better, but once they dried the spots where the dirt was were still discolored. I tried scrubbing with detergent and a sponge, but that didn't work either. anyone got a method they would share?

someone recommended bleach to me.. can't remember who, i didn't try it (too scared) 
laugh.gif

would also like to know so i can clean my china's 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

someone recommended bleach to me.. can't remember who, i didn't try it (too scared) 
laugh.gif

would also like to know so i can clean my china's 
frown.gif

dont use bleach, i put bleach in the machine with them and when they dried the whole skin was more an off white than white. I had to throw em in again with detergent only to get rid of the discoloration from the bleach. we really need to figure this out. i have ocd with dirt on my shoes lol

nice price on the sunsets. That's a steal more or less.
regarding cleaning these, I don't think it's possible. When the synthetic
mesh material bleeds/stains it's like it takes the color in and makes it
impossible to clean. It's like a fabric type thing but it isn't really.

That's why I love dark colored 6s, they look good even after a year of
ball. my beaters:

outdoor/indoor balling

those del sols still look solid even after a year. kobe vi def has solid durability compared to some of the others in the line

I checked them recently and compared them to my new zk6, the traction pattern
was still around 75% there compared to the new ones. No midsole separation, no
tears and no bottoming out. AMAZING.
as for my Kobe 5s... they're all F***ed! tears everywhere. will stock up on the zk6
for sure. will try to get around 12-15 pairs at least.

Back
Top Bottom