THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

the 6 were such a great shoe but didn't get the respect they deserved because the 5's were hard to top.

but to me, 6>5 in terms of performance.

i love both tho :smokin

6s **** on so many shoes that have released I just keep using the del sols. Mr. Reliable, perfect traction and cushioning.

I wish I'd bought more 6s when they used to sit on shelves, especially at outlets. All the ones I've owned have seen tons of court time and unfortunately they all show it.

Great pick-up @RobTooFresco  
smokin.gif

These two came in within the past week

Reactions: TXZ
Thanks @Wayne141  -- I've been after a DS or near DS pair for quite some time.  I had come across them before and lost the auction when I wasn't paying attention 
mean.gif

Just lucky a friend was on the lookout this time around and shot me a text when he saw them up for sale.

Where is everyone getting these blue TBs from?

I saw on IG they hit outlets, I did a nike find and nada.

Thanks @Wayne141
 -- I've been after a DS or near DS pair for quite some time.  I had come across them before and lost the auction when I wasn't paying attention :smh:

Just lucky a friend was on the lookout this time around and shot me a text when he saw them up for sale.
Yeah, some of the GR colorways can be kinda hard to find in a good condition now especially since they're the ones people tend to beat up on the courts first before the QS colors. Love those iridescent scales on that upper.

Where is everyone getting these blue TBs from?

I saw on IG they hit outlets, I did a nike find and nada.
Got mine off the bay for retail.  Would have been cheaper straight from the outlet, but I was cool with the price.  Thinking they were probably scooped up quickly once word got out that they hit outlets.

When you say Nike find, do you mean stock locate?  I know this may be the obvious...

Last edited:
Got mine off the bay for retail.  Would have been cheaper straight from the outlet, but I was cool with the price.  Thinking they were probably scooped up quickly once word got out that they hit outlets.

When you say Nike find, do you mean stock locate?  I know this may be the obvious...

yeah, stock locate

Back
Top Bottom