THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^ :wow: I just pulled the trigger on a pair tonight, didn't love the price but didn't hate it. How much did u pay and what condition are they?

Edit I'm on mobile, they look ds on second look

Last edited:
245 shipped/DS/size 12

Last pair I saw on eBay went for that in canadian and didn't have the box. So I'm okay with the price. Wish I had gotten for cheaper but can't always happen that way lol

one of the cleanest pairs of Kobe 6s up there. Nice gradients!
Thanks, a nice surprise for a mere 75 € shipped. Around 100 $. Keep in mind that Spain is (STILL!) a Jordan territory concerning shoes. Old Kobes hold (almost) no value around here. Just the new releases, for the casual fan at least...

Just want a couple of opinions on this trade and who you guys think is coming out on top, or if it's fair.

What he is putting up:

Kobe 6 grinch DS size 12 PLUS $50

What I am putting up:

Jordan playoff 13 sz 13 DS 2011 retro

Jordan cool grey 11 sz 12 DS 2010 retro

All opinions appreciated 
nthat.gif

Just want a couple of opinions on this trade and who you guys think is coming out on top, or if it's fair.

What he is putting up:

What I am putting up:

All opinions appreciated :nthat:  

Are you gonna wear the shoe or just put it in your closet? I would do it

yea the Jordan cool grey 11's i see passed around all the time so not worth more than retail
playoff 13's are good but probably still not worth over 250.

I say you're geting a decent deal

(if you count 2 for 1 decent)

What he is putting up:

What I am putting up:

All opinions appreciated :nthat:  

Person getting the Grinch is getting away with murder. Not only are those two Jordan's merely run of the mill releases, that Kobe might be one of the top 5 of the Kobe line. Perhaps top 3.

Person getting the Grinch is getting away with murder. Not only are those two Jordan's merely run of the mill releases, that Kobe might be one of the top 5 of the Kobe line. Perhaps top 3.

I wouldn't say murder but I do think its a fair trade. Those 13s are fetching good money lately and you can always find a decent buyer for cool Greys if you hold out.

I'm just glad to finally be getting my grinches

Last edited:
Picked these up a couple weeks ago but forgot to share here. Promo ASG VIs. Only difference is the promo tag as far as I can tell. Just came in an unlabeled VI box, not the ASG red/blue one that came with retail pairs.

The durability on these is so bad for basketball! Traction is mediocre...but damn, aesthetically they are amazing.

Depending on size I'm seeing DS pairs go for anywhere from 700 to 900 on Facebook groups. Much more on eBay. VNDS going for 500-700

Back
Top Bottom