THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The sweep hurts the TY's stock value.
laugh.gif

nah,,,,i doubt it,its NOT the shoes killed the LAKERS Season,,,its Vanessas big mouth and the never ending drama in LA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man I tried so hard to leave the kobes but they pulled me back...went out and dropped a bunch on some older foams and all of a sudden I miss the Kobes lol. Luckily I only sold one pair I didn't have a double of (ASG's) nor did I really care for them. Looks like this release went pretty easy for everyone, nice to see
smile.gif

And our old 1000+ page threads gone 
sick.gif

Man I tried so hard to leave the kobes but they pulled me back...went out and dropped a bunch on some older foams and all of a sudden I miss the Kobes lol. Luckily I only sold one pair I didn't have a double of (ASG's) nor did I really care for them. Looks like this release went pretty easy for everyone, nice to see
smile.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

smile.gif

sick.gif
I miss the old thread as well. There was just a bunch of nonsense sports talk goin on still after so many warnings.

TY's shouldnt be hard to get tomorrow morning but will line up anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

smile.gif

sick.gif
I miss the old thread as well. There was just a bunch of nonsense sports talk goin on still after so many warnings.

TY's shouldnt be hard to get tomorrow morning but will line up anyway
laugh.gif

Is there that many tours or is there a chance some ppl will get the email stating your cancellation of the tours?

Is there that many tours or is there a chance some ppl will get the email stating your cancellation of the tours?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Hmmm seems interesting about the Barcas maybe hitting Eastbay. I doubt it though
yeah that would be interesting.. cuz barcas seem super limited.. and eastbay usually doesn't get exclusives

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Hmmm seems interesting about the Barcas maybe hitting Eastbay. I doubt it though
yeah that would be interesting.. cuz barcas seem super limited.. and eastbay usually doesn't get exclusives

Glad the Tours were an easier cop and everybody who wanted them was able to pick them up...
pimp.gif

June 4th is so mysterious... hmmm... if true, them 2 pairs of True Blues I saved for will be copped later on...

Glad the Tours were an easier cop and everybody who wanted them was able to pick them up...
pimp.gif

June 4th is so mysterious... hmmm... if true, them 2 pairs of True Blues I saved for will be copped later on...

i don't know, looks like i'm in the minority but i think the mango's are overrated. good luck to all who want them though. hope to see more supreme versions of the kobe VI...especially a black supreme version with the metallic scales.

i don't know, looks like i'm in the minority but i think the mango's are overrated. good luck to all who want them though. hope to see more supreme versions of the kobe VI...especially a black supreme version with the metallic scales.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Aren't yall worried for the easybay email saying you didn't get your size?

I am.  This is the only pair of VI besides black/red that I've looked forward to. 
This makes my 3rd pair and I'm done, don't like the fit of this shoe.  My closet looks kinda dumb, 16 pairs of V and only 3 of VI.
...on to the KD's.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Aren't yall worried for the easybay email saying you didn't get your size?

I am.  This is the only pair of VI besides black/red that I've looked forward to. 
This makes my 3rd pair and I'm done, don't like the fit of this shoe.  My closet looks kinda dumb, 16 pairs of V and only 3 of VI.
...on to the KD's.

I think I am going to CANCEL my NDC order and grab them at the MN HoH on Monday with the $20 off coupon I got on my VIP

I think I am going to CANCEL my NDC order and grab them at the MN HoH on Monday with the $20 off coupon I got on my VIP

Back
Top Bottom