THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thanks for sharing that info. You aren't a bad of a guy as you make it out to be. 
wink.gif
 Why don't they make it platinum to begin with? It's free to be a platinum member correct?
Once you hit $500 spent you become one I believe. I never got any gc's for my BIN V's either...would have been $30.
hmmm... i thought it was 300 in 12 months...
Just to add to this, it is 300 in 12 months. Foot Lockers are really bad at giving this to you. I usually had to fight with the cashiers about it. Most of them don't even know how to properly ring the reward gift card up. Jada2001Retro is legit though. Those gift card going to good use today.
pimp.gif

I usually use my 15-20 on the next pair and never save em up like that.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thanks for sharing that info. You aren't a bad of a guy as you make it out to be. 
wink.gif
 Why don't they make it platinum to begin with? It's free to be a platinum member correct?
Once you hit $500 spent you become one I believe. I never got any gc's for my BIN V's either...would have been $30.
Just to add to this, it is 300 in 12 months. Foot Lockers are really bad at giving this to you. I usually had to fight with the cashiers about it. Most of them don't even know how to properly ring the reward gift card up. Jada2001Retro is legit though. Those gift card going to good use today.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

pimp.gif

Yo *%!!  Do you get your $30 GC as soon as you hit $300 spent?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

pimp.gif

that's not how it works.  once you hit $300.00 then every purchase after you get your platinum card will be awarded.  if you spend $100 before taxes then you get a $10 and if you spend $150 then you get $15 and so on.  i've received gift cards form Footlocker and Footaction whenever they haven't let me use my military discount of 20% which would be normally release day.

hopefully the TYs aren't as limited as everyone was saying they were going to be so i can get them next month with a discount.  

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

pimp.gif

that's not how it works.  once you hit $300.00 then every purchase after you get your platinum card will be awarded.  if you spend $100 before taxes then you get a $10 and if you spend $150 then you get $15 and so on.  i've received gift cards form Footlocker and Footaction whenever they haven't let me use my military discount of 20% which would be normally release day.

hopefully the TYs aren't as limited as everyone was saying they were going to be so i can get them next month with a discount.  

pimp.gif

so basically you ask the cashier about the platinum program and every time you purchase something you use your vip card?

pimp.gif

so basically you ask the cashier about the platinum program and every time you purchase something you use your vip card?

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

pimp.gif

You gotta have a platinum card. Then when they scan your box of shoes, tell them you need the platinum gift card that goes along with the purchase. If they give you the stoneface, then ask for manager. If they give you the stone face, ask for the district manager's number. The manager knows about these for sure. If they front about it, then they are just BS'ing you.

You have to have an actual platinum card though. Mine is from Champs, not Foot Locker, but it works at both.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

pimp.gif

You gotta have a platinum card. Then when they scan your box of shoes, tell them you need the platinum gift card that goes along with the purchase. If they give you the stoneface, then ask for manager. If they give you the stone face, ask for the district manager's number. The manager knows about these for sure. If they front about it, then they are just BS'ing you.

You have to have an actual platinum card though. Mine is from Champs, not Foot Locker, but it works at both.

i am pretty sure footlocker and footaction have been playing me. i spend tons of bread in there yet my online account only says 150

i am pretty sure footlocker and footaction have been playing me. i spend tons of bread in there yet my online account only says 150

After I hit $300 on my regular VIP card, FTL automatically mailed me a Platinum VIP.

As stated earlier, its a $10 gc for $100 spent, $15 for $150 and $20 for $200 AND UP.

If you're buying multiple pairs, try to split up your transactions so you can maximize the amount of gcs you get back.

And if the cashier doesn't give you your gc, you can Always call the # on the back of your Platinum VIP card and they'll mail you the gc. Just have your receipt handy. They'll need to look up your account and need some info from the receipt.And if you use a coupon on your purchase, this will void you getting a gc back. So use your best judgement. Now off to HoH to go pick up my TYs...

After I hit $300 on my regular VIP card, FTL automatically mailed me a Platinum VIP.

As stated earlier, its a $10 gc for $100 spent, $15 for $150 and $20 for $200 AND UP.

If you're buying multiple pairs, try to split up your transactions so you can maximize the amount of gcs you get back.

And if the cashier doesn't give you your gc, you can Always call the # on the back of your Platinum VIP card and they'll mail you the gc. Just have your receipt handy. They'll need to look up your account and need some info from the receipt.And if you use a coupon on your purchase, this will void you getting a gc back. So use your best judgement. Now off to HoH to go pick up my TYs...

^^ its their a way of getting the cards that they haven't gave me to this point? I have had the platinum champs card for about 5 years now and I never have gotten a gc. If not all atleast the cards from this year.

^^ its their a way of getting the cards that they haven't gave me to this point? I have had the platinum champs card for about 5 years now and I never have gotten a gc. If not all atleast the cards from this year.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

If you still have the receipts, call the # on the back of your VIP card. They should be able to help.

If you still have the receipts, call the # on the back of your VIP card. They should be able to help.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I just called. I only had a few receipts but the Guy said he would open up a inquiry on my card to get me my cards. Thanks for the info on this because I never knew anything about this.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I just called. I only had a few receipts but the Guy said he would open up a inquiry on my card to get me my cards. Thanks for the info on this because I never knew anything about this.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by 23biggie45

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and blue barcaleno color code 402 and camo color code 900 in there system for June 4th release, call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code to check for yourself so maybe these will not just be a euro release
Eastbay Ray should be able to shed some light on this.  If this is indeed true, all hell is gonna break loose on 6/4.  Don't the True Blue IIIs come out then, too?  Wowza!!
There is no information in our system for either of the Barcelona colorways.

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

^^ they are on backorder until tomorrow they said, where did you get next week?
We hope to get our shipment in for the Tour Yellows in during the next few days.  I will post an update once I see that we have received our shipment, if I am here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by 23biggie45

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and blue barcaleno color code 402 and camo color code 900 in there system for June 4th release, call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code to check for yourself so maybe these will not just be a euro release
Eastbay Ray should be able to shed some light on this.  If this is indeed true, all hell is gonna break loose on 6/4.  Don't the True Blue IIIs come out then, too?  Wowza!!
There is no information in our system for either of the Barcelona colorways.

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

^^ they are on backorder until tomorrow they said, where did you get next week?
We hope to get our shipment in for the Tour Yellows in during the next few days.  I will post an update once I see that we have received our shipment, if I am here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom