THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Just passed by HOH Serramonte, there are no people lined up lol. Im gonna back home and sleep and come back later on.

Just passed by HOH Serramonte, there are no people lined up lol. Im gonna back home and sleep and come back later on.

I was the only at the hoh when I got mine...woke early for nothing :/ oh well I couldnt wait for this shoe

I was the only at the hoh when I got mine...woke early for nothing :/ oh well I couldnt wait for this shoe

TY gonna hit one outlet then they will slowly sell out.

smh at ya'll getting up early for this
laugh.gif

Wow i'm really surprised the Tour Yellows did not sell out on NDC..
laugh.gif

No rush to cop then..

Wow i'm really surprised the Tour Yellows did not sell out on NDC..
laugh.gif

No rush to cop then..

ndc and eastbay still have a FSR lol these are prlly gna stay on the shelves for a while

ndc and eastbay still have a FSR lol these are prlly gna stay on the shelves for a while

What does it matter how they're selling? The shoe is straight fire.

I wear mine with Nike Red laces...have a feeling others will do the same
wink.gif
laugh.gif

What does it matter how they're selling? The shoe is straight fire.

I wear mine with Nike Red laces...have a feeling others will do the same
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I'm with ya. My favorite VI CW yet.  More pairs for us.  Anyone having trouble loading eastbay?  Never got a confirmation email.  Hoping everything is straight over there.

I'm with ya. My favorite VI CW yet.  More pairs for us.  Anyone having trouble loading eastbay?  Never got a confirmation email.  Hoping everything is straight over there.

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

bro, you get your pair yet?

copped a pair at HOH and another at FA in lakewood. i arrived around 7:15 and i was 4th in line. the manager at HOH let us in at 7:45. after that, went over to FA and i was 1st in line.
canceled my pair from eastbay and ndc cuz i couldn't wait. these are way too sweet!!!

hope you get yours!

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

bro, you get your pair yet?

copped a pair at HOH and another at FA in lakewood. i arrived around 7:15 and i was 4th in line. the manager at HOH let us in at 7:45. after that, went over to FA and i was 1st in line.
canceled my pair from eastbay and ndc cuz i couldn't wait. these are way too sweet!!!

hope you get yours!

Back
Top Bottom