THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Picked up my pair along with the foams this morning,got there around 9 am chilled in the mall till HoH opened @ 10,I love my pair,now on to the denim forces & then the true blues.

Picked up my pair along with the foams this morning,got there around 9 am chilled in the mall till HoH opened @ 10,I love my pair,now on to the denim forces & then the true blues.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

What does it matter how they're selling? The shoe is straight fire.

I wear mine with Nike Red laces...have a feeling others will do the same
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Those red laces in them remind me exactly of the Bruce Lee's, looks good

wink.gif
laugh.gif
Those red laces in them remind me exactly of the Bruce Lee's, looks good

wink.gif
laugh.gif
nice laces bro! i can't think of any other color that goes together with the TYs other than red.

wink.gif
laugh.gif
nice laces bro! i can't think of any other color that goes together with the TYs other than red.

Got my pair from eastbay coming, and just came out of the House of Hoops. These are definitely FIRE.... Probably top 3 and I have 14 other VI Colorays.

.... and to those who say they're not going to buy because they're not that "limited" are idiots.

Got my pair from eastbay coming, and just came out of the House of Hoops. These are definitely FIRE.... Probably top 3 and I have 14 other VI Colorays.

.... and to those who say they're not going to buy because they're not that "limited" are idiots.

Originally Posted by deftronix

I'm with ya. My favorite VI CW yet.  More pairs for us.  Anyone having trouble loading eastbay?  Never got a confirmation email.  Hoping everything is straight over there.
If you are still having issues with our website, send us a private message with the errors you are getting so we can try to assist you.  I have been using our website all morning with no issues.

If you want us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by deftronix

I'm with ya. My favorite VI CW yet.  More pairs for us.  Anyone having trouble loading eastbay?  Never got a confirmation email.  Hoping everything is straight over there.
If you are still having issues with our website, send us a private message with the errors you are getting so we can try to assist you.  I have been using our website all morning with no issues.

If you want us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by 23biggie45

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and blue barcaleno color code 402 and camo color code 900 in there system for June 4th release, call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code to check for yourself so maybe these will not just be a euro release
Eastbay Ray should be able to shed some light on this.  If this is indeed true, all hell is gonna break loose on 6/4.  Don't the True Blue IIIs come out then, too?  Wowza!!
There is no information in our system for either of the Barcelona colorways. EastbayRep - Ray
So where is this 23biggie45 guy getting his info from I wonder?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by 23biggie45

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and blue barcaleno color code 402 and camo color code 900 in there system for June 4th release, call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code to check for yourself so maybe these will not just be a euro release
Eastbay Ray should be able to shed some light on this.  If this is indeed true, all hell is gonna break loose on 6/4.  Don't the True Blue IIIs come out then, too?  Wowza!!
There is no information in our system for either of the Barcelona colorways. EastbayRep - Ray
So where is this 23biggie45 guy getting his info from I wonder?

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

^^ its their a way of getting the cards that they haven't gave me to this point? I have had the platinum champs card for about 5 years now and I never have gotten a gc. If not all atleast the cards from this year.

If you still have the receipts, call the # on the back of your VIP card. They should be able to help.
seriously footlocker has screwed me on lots of reward cards then....their system should tell you, it shouldnt be you asking them for the rewards.  argh.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

^^ its their a way of getting the cards that they haven't gave me to this point? I have had the platinum champs card for about 5 years now and I never have gotten a gc. If not all atleast the cards from this year.

If you still have the receipts, call the # on the back of your VIP card. They should be able to help.
seriously footlocker has screwed me on lots of reward cards then....their system should tell you, it shouldnt be you asking them for the rewards.  argh.

^^^ I am in the same boat spending almost $10000 there last year and had to fight them to get about $600 in cards which should have been way more SMH...Atleast they help me buy some Kobes
smile.gif

^^^ I am in the same boat spending almost $10000 there last year and had to fight them to get about $600 in cards which should have been way more SMH...Atleast they help me buy some Kobes
smile.gif

Hey if you buy something with the Plat VIP, get a gift card then return the shoes can you still use the gift card??
msw1233 wrote:
nikeairon wrote:
TY up on nbastore.com...Use coupon code "dc23rFgC" for %15 off plus free shipping...Got my 11.5 for $110 shipped...

http://store.nba.com/prod...542428.3356458&y=15&x=11

Thanks for posting, ordered my pair for the same price.
I would say the same but there is Tax where I live 
frown.gif
 so I passed. Though it would have been a great deal. 

Back
Top Bottom