THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

damn pre-order barcas on ebay goin for 4...smdh....i do want them tho...but i'm not in the mood to be assaulted...anally.

Rukawa - Thanks for that link. Had me rolling! Showed a few guys at the office and its got quotables for days! "Kobe isn't playing in game 4, THE BLACK MAMBA IS PLAYING IN GAME 4!" haha
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tours are limited bc they were said to be limited from the get go since they were going to be a playoff release. I'm copping a pair maybe 2 depends on how amazing they look. They already have me wanting them but for 2 pairs.....I'll think about it.

Barcas are my main hunt right now. I can't stop searching for these at all. Spent the past 5 days hunting these down like bin laden!

Rukawa - Thanks for that link. Had me rolling! Showed a few guys at the office and its got quotables for days! "Kobe isn't playing in game 4, THE BLACK MAMBA IS PLAYING IN GAME 4!" haha
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tours are limited bc they were said to be limited from the get go since they were going to be a playoff release. I'm copping a pair maybe 2 depends on how amazing they look. They already have me wanting them but for 2 pairs.....I'll think about it.

Barcas are my main hunt right now. I can't stop searching for these at all. Spent the past 5 days hunting these down like bin laden!

Originally Posted by Freeze

damn pre-order barcas on ebay goin for 4...smdh....i do want them tho...but i'm not in the mood to be assaulted...anally.

Pre-Orders should not exceed $300 I say, but I guess its tthe price to pay to get yours.

I don't deal with Ebay at all, so can you inform me on how legit that seller is?

Pre-Orders should not exceed $300 I say, but I guess its tthe price to pay to get yours.

I don't deal with Ebay at all, so can you inform me on how legit that seller is?

He's dead so you might get your pair....anally of course.
roll.gif

My anal virginity is firmly intact and hopefully will be once these barca's release.........rakim hiniting at a wider euro release perhaps????

We can but hope of course......

My anal virginity is firmly intact and hopefully will be once these barca's release.........rakim hiniting at a wider euro release perhaps????

We can but hope of course......

Not interested personally but for some people:

NIKETOWN Boston here. We are please to say we have received the Zoom Kobe VI “Lightbulb

Not interested personally but for some people:

NIKETOWN Boston here. We are please to say we have received the Zoom Kobe VI “Lightbulb

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

You do realize that Kobes for euro retail+shipping across the pond to the US is close to $200 before any profit is made. Factor in the eu exusive tag+prc-order luxury and $300 is probably a decent price to secure a pair. Considering the exchange rate.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

You do realize that Kobes for euro retail+shipping across the pond to the US is close to $200 before any profit is made. Factor in the eu exusive tag+prc-order luxury and $300 is probably a decent price to secure a pair. Considering the exchange rate.

The fact that people are giving their money away for these alleged pre-orders is ludicrous. It reminds me of that guy who had pre-orders on eBay for the Tokyo AJVs and he actually admitted he "hoped" to get a full size run. Unbelievable!

The fact that people are giving their money away for these alleged pre-orders is ludicrous. It reminds me of that guy who had pre-orders on eBay for the Tokyo AJVs and he actually admitted he "hoped" to get a full size run. Unbelievable!

oh 300 is reasonable i'd say. I mean it's high, but considering the exclusivity of the eu release, i'd say it's worth it. As the price though. I'd only want to 'pre-order' from an actual shop, not an individual assuming they have a hookup. lol

oh 300 is reasonable i'd say. I mean it's high, but considering the exclusivity of the eu release, i'd say it's worth it. As the price though. I'd only want to 'pre-order' from an actual shop, not an individual assuming they have a hookup. lol

Back
Top Bottom