THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Tours are an instant cop. Can't keep waiting another week tho.

Everytime I see those Barcas I shed a tear. They are already #1 in my books and will take how ever many sizes I can get my hands on no matter what it takes now. Sad

THIS!!! If my connects don't come thru,eBay here I come.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Tours are an instant cop. Can't keep waiting another week tho.

Everytime I see those Barcas I shed a tear. They are already #1 in my books and will take how ever many sizes I can get my hands on no matter what it takes now. Sad

THIS!!! If my connects don't come thru,eBay here I come.

no collection bro!!
pimp.gif

anyone know if the lower merion VI's will be released? i've only seen one picture of them, and no one ever talks about them

anyone know if the lower merion VI's will be released? i've only seen one picture of them, and no one ever talks about them

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

My collection:
cQBrv.jpg

cU2vz.jpg

pG111.jpg

SviGh.jpg

This sig has been the most colorful outta all previous sigs. Love it. Hope it continues with the 7s.

and hope they satisfy all you Laker fans with a laker colorway.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

My collection:
cQBrv.jpg

cU2vz.jpg

pG111.jpg

SviGh.jpg

This sig has been the most colorful outta all previous sigs. Love it. Hope it continues with the 7s.

and hope they satisfy all you Laker fans with a laker colorway.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

no havent got info if they will release yet
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

no havent got info if they will release yet
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom