THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by gzagenius

wore my asg today, so underrated

I Agree.
x3

one of my fave. glad it's getting its due...

honestly, I'm just waiting for any CW through the outlets. but right now, all eyes on the 7s...
hyped up on those...
smile.gif

so basically people not in europe have absolutely no way of getting the barcas?? (except from getting raped)

anyone know how limited these will be? might not sit as long as 3ds and stuff since there's a barca logo on it... i said i was done with the vi's but these just intrigue me!

so basically people not in europe have absolutely no way of getting the barcas?? (except from getting raped)

anyone know how limited these will be? might not sit as long as 3ds and stuff since there's a barca logo on it... i said i was done with the vi's but these just intrigue me!

Originally Posted by lj12

750 pairs total and 2 colourways. From memory there's 250 pairs of the Bright Mangos and 500 pairs of the standard Barça jersey c/w.
They drop in Barcelona first next Tuesday and every other Euro spot (that's getting them) the next day.

There should be official info dropped on Monday via HoH Barça.

As for people saying this and they can get that, unless you're in Europe or you're particularly high up the food chain I suspect, you've got no chance!

Best of luck to all of those out there that have given their money away to "pre-orders". 
eyes.gif

750 pairs total and 2 colourways. From memory there's 250 pairs of the Bright Mangos and 500 pairs of the standard Barça jersey c/w.
They drop in Barcelona first next Tuesday and every other Euro spot (that's getting them) the next day.

As for people saying this and they can get that, unless you're in Europe or you're particularly high up the food chain I suspect, you've got no chance!

Best of luck to all of those out there that have given their money away to "pre-orders". 
eyes.gif

23RAKIM45, hey man, would like to apologize for doubting you few days a go. you speak
the truth my man. Didn't really diss you or anything but I remember saying something like
"...if they release" or "...if that's true"

peace and keep doing your thing!

23RAKIM45, hey man, would like to apologize for doubting you few days a go. you speak
the truth my man. Didn't really diss you or anything but I remember saying something like
"...if they release" or "...if that's true"

peace and keep doing your thing!

idk if im late but i just saw some pictures of the TY with a clear sole...

24o2f6p.jpg

2lbjigi.jpg

i like the clear sole much much better

idk if im late but i just saw some pictures of the TY with a clear sole...

24o2f6p.jpg

2lbjigi.jpg

i like the clear sole much much better

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Picked up Gradients today. Pics tomorrow but I had to pick up a mini pair of del sols to go with mine.
What you did there has been seen lol
But nice pics 
pimp.gif
 still debating if I should pick up those up...I really need to take a break with the VI's. Unfortunately I have a few friends in Europe so the Barcas are a possibility now
30t6p3b.gif
, and I keep reading about DK's rumors in the fall 
nerd.gif
. Not to mention the VII's are looking real promising...its gonna be a long year, oh well we only live once right 
smile.gif

wink.gif
 Glad someone caught it

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Picked up Gradients today. Pics tomorrow but I had to pick up a mini pair of del sols to go with mine.
What you did there has been seen lol
But nice pics 
pimp.gif
 still debating if I should pick up those up...I really need to take a break with the VI's. Unfortunately I have a few friends in Europe so the Barcas are a possibility now
30t6p3b.gif
, and I keep reading about DK's rumors in the fall 
nerd.gif
. Not to mention the VII's are looking real promising...its gonna be a long year, oh well we only live once right 
smile.gif

wink.gif
 Glad someone caught it

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

eyes.gif

23Ra - Thanks for this info! This was very much needed!

Trust me when I say I'm working every min of the day in trying to cop these. I'm starting to think I might just fly over and grab as many pairs as possible! Who is down to chip in for the flight!?
roll.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

eyes.gif

23Ra - Thanks for this info! This was very much needed!

Trust me when I say I'm working every min of the day in trying to cop these. I'm starting to think I might just fly over and grab as many pairs as possible! Who is down to chip in for the flight!?
roll.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif

how limited are the tour yellows?? I guess they are a consolation prize instead of us getting the Kobe VI Finals this year =[

how limited are the tour yellows?? I guess they are a consolation prize instead of us getting the Kobe VI Finals this year =[

i doubt about tour yellow be so limited
some sites already sold it for less than retail so i guess the quantity release will be reduce but still available for everyone

i doubt about tour yellow be so limited
some sites already sold it for less than retail so i guess the quantity release will be reduce but still available for everyone

Back
Top Bottom