THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Anyone know how long dsshoes.com to ship out shoes? And do they charge tax for CA along with double boxing your orders? Any info will help.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Well that up there is a little random.... Please do not get this thread locked!

Wearing these today now that I have 2 backup pairs (Thanks KB8Virginia!!!)

Loving these shoes

Nice Pics Ferrari. I Need To Find The GB's Now While I'm Waiting For The Future Releases.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Well that up there is a little random.... Please do not get this thread locked!

Wearing these today now that I have 2 backup pairs (Thanks KB8Virginia!!!)

Loving these shoes

Nice Pics Ferrari. I Need To Find The GB's Now While I'm Waiting For The Future Releases.

Originally Posted by yungone350

My co workers leaves to Europe today, does anyone have info (addresses) of where the Nike Stores are out there. Maybe a link that shows the locations. Thanks guys.
They're not dropping at any Nike stores.

Originally Posted by yungone350

My co workers leaves to Europe today, does anyone have info (addresses) of where the Nike Stores are out there. Maybe a link that shows the locations. Thanks guys.
They're not dropping at any Nike stores.

Originally Posted by penny4president

IF YOU WANNA STOP E-THUGGIN, AND MAN UP YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME. I'LL WHOOP THAT $## QUICK, DEVERYONE ON NT A FAVOR. COME SEE ME! http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums...aneous Pics/?action=view&current=untitled.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wanted to get the POP del sol's today with the birthday coupon. can't help but think I'll be able to get them for less than 100 at some point. my FL has the del sols, del sol POP, dukes, and gradients and they aren't going to move.

wanted to get the POP del sol's today with the birthday coupon. can't help but think I'll be able to get them for less than 100 at some point. my FL has the del sols, del sol POP, dukes, and gradients and they aren't going to move.

Dope fake photography on this page... One more fake shot for y'all...

ZKVI BHM 06 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

On feet today to pick up Pink Kobes for my Baby Niece and Home Del Sols for my brother in law... Sunny Day in Hawaii after weeks of Rain... base upper does look blueish black under the sun...

But, BHMs are under-rated; even with 3 BS Away Vs... Was an easy double up...

Dope fake photography on this page... One more fake shot for y'all...

ZKVI BHM 06 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

On feet today to pick up Pink Kobes for my Baby Niece and Home Del Sols for my brother in law... Sunny Day in Hawaii after weeks of Rain... base upper does look blueish black under the sun...

But, BHMs are under-rated; even with 3 BS Away Vs... Was an easy double up...

mjrod you're making me regret not coppin' those BHM's, i've recently been on the hunt for them.

mjrod you're making me regret not coppin' those BHM's, i've recently been on the hunt for them.

Went into my local Footlocker today, talked with a manager and he said that they aren't getting the TY's. They get every retro jordan release and most kobe/lebron releases and even restock 1-2 times on retro releases but no TY's.

Went into my local Footlocker today, talked with a manager and he said that they aren't getting the TY's. They get every retro jordan release and most kobe/lebron releases and even restock 1-2 times on retro releases but no TY's.

Back
Top Bottom