THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Finally got my OCs in the mail today from kicks-crew.com. I am in love. The colorway is just breathtaking. Kobe VI probably had the best non traditional colorways out of the Kobe Line (the V comes in close with the bruce lees and drk knights). I might have to double up on these. My favorite colorway of the VI!

4jud94.jpg

Finally got my OCs in the mail today from kicks-crew.com. I am in love. The colorway is just breathtaking. Kobe VI probably had the best non traditional colorways out of the Kobe Line (the V comes in close with the bruce lees and drk knights). I might have to double up on these. My favorite colorway of the VI!

4jud94.jpg

I think ocs look alot better in pics than person. I wasn't impresse at all when I had them In person.

I think ocs look alot better in pics than person. I wasn't impresse at all when I had them In person.

Even though they are a GR, the Del Sols are classic to me...
IV-VI, All clean....

396919187.jpg

Even though they are a GR, the Del Sols are classic to me...
IV-VI, All clean....

396919187.jpg

haha those look so good, so underrated compared to the mangos.. btw what is this whole thing about fake photography and fake photos about please?

haha those look so good, so underrated compared to the mangos.. btw what is this whole thing about fake photography and fake photos about please?

Originally Posted by just another pair

some guy dissed this thread for being too artistic with the photos and accused people being
wanna be photographers. So we kinda used it and made fun of it. LOL

This board has a lot of good photographers so F that. Who wants to stare at BAD photography.
30t6p3b.gif

Props to the awesome people on this thread!

Back
Top Bottom