THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by dgoins1

My first pair of kobes ever just liked BHM color way I'm hooked

Damn, did the loss hurt that bad??? Haha, just messing with you brah. BHM's look good 
smokin.gif
. Verrrry underrated shoe.
Nice BHMs.....Nice colorway...

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

My first pair of kobes ever just liked BHM color way I'm hooked

Damn, did the loss hurt that bad??? Haha, just messing with you brah. BHM's look good 
smokin.gif
. Verrrry underrated shoe.
Nice BHMs.....Nice colorway...

Nice shots of the barcas up there kicks2roc,picked up the tour yellows today with the footlocker bday coupon. Saw the camos as well,they looked pretty good,might have to go back for them later.

Nice shots of the barcas up there kicks2roc,picked up the tour yellows today with the footlocker bday coupon. Saw the camos as well,they looked pretty good,might have to go back for them later.

Thanks guys, im going to try to take better pics of em on feet. Such a sick cw. When i opened the box, there was a glow radiating from inside. lol

Thanks guys, im going to try to take better pics of em on feet. Such a sick cw. When i opened the box, there was a glow radiating from inside. lol

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

BHM's look great Dom
wink.gif

Goodlookin out walt didn't mean to make them look better than you lmao and man the sun was beamin today lol damn gold sticker
Lol, I pulled them off greatly, such a beautiful shoe. I'll be on the lookout for another later, just a half-size up lol. 

Back
Top Bottom