THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Don't know what sizes are left, but Niketown Chicago is taking phone orders on the Think Pinks - 312-642-6363 ext. 260.

Jz copped my think pinks @ HOHLAKEWOOD, was able to use the b vip bday coupon, so $114!!! No hesitation!!! Koo ppl over there!!!!

what up King?!?!?! Familiar names popping back up in here! Just copped from HOH. I think people will wish they hadn't slept on these. Gonna rock em' like a grown man.

Wat up son!!! Yea they look fresh in person, cant judge anything from jz pictures!!! Glad i woke up early n copped, it also helps that ur supporting n spreading awareness!!! Goog luck!!!

SUPPORTING AWARNESS (lol )YOU DONT THINK FEMALES ARE ALREADY AWARE OF THIS? A MAN WEARING A PINK SHOES DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFRENCE IMO JUST MAKES U STAND OUT .THESE SHOULD BE FOR FEMALES ONLY ON A ANOTHER NOTE BOUGHT MY WIFE A PAIR THIS MORNING @ HOH 

i couldn't pass these up for $99, but with the added $25 vip discount, i just can't go home without it! i've been waiting for ftl to lower the price on these for ages! perfect timing that the coupon's still good til the end of the month. such an underated cw in my opinion.

gradients, draft days and home del sols were also marked down to $99 just like what the others have posted.

Originally Posted by never wear them

it seems as if i'm the only one that actually cares for the ZK clothing line hahaha 
laugh.gif
i might do a ZK gear collection post. since i have all that with me. 

Just came in today.

od, but just showin y'all.

nice ed! i copped that jacket when it dropped too...really really nice and light but warm jacket...the jacket has a light fleece lining so its pretty warm....overall a nice jacket. copped without hesitation...plus it matches the similar print shorts i got (love the shorts even though they feel like swim trunk but its super light, even doubled up on those shorts lol).

Picked up my pair of Think Pinks today. These are beautiful. 2nd only to the original hyper dunk as far as the Think Pinks go IMO. Also my first pair of Think Pinks, glad I could support the cause.

Man since the kobes are on sale I'm really think of picking up the gradients..plus with the bday coupon

Concords look nice in pics but when I see them in person they aren't appealing. I blame it on the silver scales.

Let's see those TP and pink polos, dress shirts, ties whatever is in your closet that's pink! White tee and light colored jeans work too.
laugh.gif

the size 9 on ndc didnt work at checkout. it was gone around noon. i guess it just didnt update...

Back
Top Bottom