THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Nice Chinas! One of my favorite colorway for the VI.

Still undecided on the Think Pinks, the Aces are the one that I'm surely getting.

Eastbay has all the new team colorways...6 in all!! Not a huge fan of any but I know some of you guys are. Didn't know they were releasing.EDIT: looks like they are a pre-order item. Shipping on 9/12.

I canheck and see if there are any left at the HoH my way if people still need Kay yows. I don't think anybody really hopped on them near me. I was glad I finally had a comfortable performer to wear during breast cancer awareness month. Lunar foam on the HD's were no bueno on my knees.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Eastbay has all the new team colorways...6 in all!! Not a huge fan of any but I know some of you guys are. Didn't know they were releasing. EDIT: looks like they are a pre-order item. Shipping on 9/12.
Hey guys, I would just like to confirm that we have recently received the Kobe VI in six different team colorways. They are currently available for pre-order and we do expect them to ship on 9/12. You can check out those, and the rest of our Kobe VI shoes here: http://bit.ly/om6bPW Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dubchester

Eastbay has all the new team colorways...6 in all!! Not a huge fan of any but I know some of you guys are. Didn't know they were releasing. EDIT: looks like they are a pre-order item. Shipping on 9/12.
Hey guys, I would just like to confirm that we have recently received the Kobe VI in six different team colorways. They are currently available for pre-order and we do expect them to ship on 9/12. You can check out those, and the rest of our Kobe VI shoes here: http://bit.ly/om6bPW Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin
Dustin, Just a heads up your link doesn't pull up the new colors, but if you search Kobe VI you will find them.

^ Thanks, Dustin! Were these a surprise shipment since you guys weren't expecting anything this month or next month?

that pic of the chinas just made me decide to wear mine today
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

just got this 2 for $205 shipped to Canada.

the camo retailed for $179 here.
roll.gif
so i think i did alright.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by nastaljik

SUPPORTING AWARNESS (lol )YOU DONT THINK FEMALES ARE ALREADY AWARE OF THIS? A MAN WEARING A PINK SHOES DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFRENCE IMO JUST MAKES U STAND OUT .THESE SHOULD BE FOR FEMALES ONLY ON A ANOTHER NOTE BOUGHT MY WIFE A PAIR THIS MORNING @ HOH 

indifferent.gif

You obviously don't understand...

Imagine this...a thug-#*! !*@$@ like yourself sees a "soft" dude rocking Breast Cancer Awareness memorabilia (shirt/hat/socks/whatever).  You probably go up to him, all thug-like and dog him for wearing pink.  But he turns to you and says he's wearing it because his wife is battling breast cancer.

Your thug-self is now "awared" that breast cancer is serious thing.  

Marketing: 1

You: 0

Proceeds also go to Breast Cancer studies, if you didn't know already.

Now go off yourself.
roll.gif
check and mate!

Not gonna even lie if I get that school check
30t6p3b.gif
..........Aces will be bought

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Jz copped my think pinks @ HOHLAKEWOOD, was able to use the b vip bday coupon, so $114!!! No hesitation!!! Koo ppl over there!!!!

glad we treat u right King x B

still debating on gradients but think pinks were bought today i just gotta pick em up.... close to done with the vi yee

Picked up the purp gradients on sale + bday coupon.  I was thinking of returning them until I threw in some black laces.  They've grown on me alot.  I may even like them more than my tour yellows now.  Thee deep royal purple shade of the tongue and the silver heel cup with purp signature really set this cw off. 
pimp.gif
Aces and I'm out as of now.

New TBs aren't cutting it. They will sit on Eastbay. Eastbay rep, you guys should discount them right now.
laugh.gif

Honestly that's what I think. I was thinking of getting the Navy Blue TBs and painting the white heel navy blue. Think it might work?

with news of the DKs not coming for a few months, thinking about the white green TBs if they'll work with Green Bay's forest green..i want to try my hand at a custom job with throwing some yellow on there. That, or having someone else do it

Back
Top Bottom