THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by ppeter

anyone know if HOH got their ace shipments in?

I think so. I know mine did in Ohio, and it was posted they would all get the shipment on Monday.

Anyways, picked up two pairs. Aces are my favorite reoccuring colorway but damn about half my Kobes are Aces. Need to trade um for some OC/Grinches+ cash.
wink.gif
  Also, red socks always with the Aces that dont match as well with the VI's

the kobe vi overall looks so much better than any of the other models its ridiculous, i wonder if they will be able to top it with the VII...lebron already failed lol

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ I gotta disagree homie, to me, the V > VI in every way possible.

easily. the V's are quite possibly the nicest looking basketball shoes ever IMO. the VI's pale in comparison to the V's and thats a fact.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

easily. the V's are quite possibly the nicest looking basketball shoes ever IMO. the VI's pale in comparison to the V's and thats a fact.
i cant agree with that man, the VIs look so unique imo and the 5s are dope but the scales on the VIs are just too clean...
laugh.gif

Them mangos and thinkpinks>

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Agreed... Love the VI, but the Vs win...

^I was saying the exact same things a bunch of pages back about those Vaults. They look like just a basic (but nice) black ID with some gold speckles and other little features, which you can't even see very well. I don't see why there would be any hoopla over them unless you're just in it for the exclusivity of having 1 of 24.

It's cool to see how a possible concept shoe might have looked like if there was a Finals shoe this year although it likely wouldn't have been black.  I'm guessing the stats could have been printed on the swoosh like that or on the base color of the scales. But yea it's very hard to see the details there. The 24 pairs will undoubtedly cause some hype.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Not sure anyone posted this yet but kb24.com has the Aces in FSR.

correct me if I'm wrong but isnt this the site that was really bad with shipping

Back
Top Bottom