THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Just got these in from NDC. $75 after the 25% off clearance code.

Such an underrated CW...
pimp.gif
The speckled heel cup and laces are dope...

I totally agree and this pic ^ just may pull off the fence to copp them they are real clean pair.  Dang I passed on them twice at the employee store!
30t6p3b.gif
  Lol!

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I was looking through corkcloth.com and the NT's very own outlet thread and saw that Rices dropped in an outlet in sizes 11-12.5 in early December. Tried my luck last week and they actually had a size 12 left and this was about 2+ weeks after the info was originally posted. Got them for $100 and could not be happier. Looks like they aren't B-Grades as they came with the original box and looked fine to me.

BTW, please don't message me for the info. The outlet was the Lebanon clearance outlet.

cimg6187.jpg

cimg6197.jpg

ricev.jpg

Great Pickup

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I was looking through corkcloth.com and the NT's very own outlet thread and saw that Rices dropped in an outlet in sizes 11-12.5 in early December. Tried my luck last week and they actually had a size 12 left and this was about 2+ weeks after the info was originally posted. Got them for $100 and could not be happier. Looks like they aren't B-Grades as they came with the original box and looked fine to me.

BTW, please don't message me for the info. The outlet was the Lebanon clearance outlet.

cimg6187.jpg

cimg6197.jpg

ricev.jpg

Great Pickup

Originally Posted by kob8

I am still waiting for the VIs to hit the outlets to get them cheap...No such luck...

Nice pics of the Rices up there..
Gilroy, CA had the Concord ones at $75 plus 30% off last weekend.

hey guys , my friend is going down to philly and said he would get me a pair of kicks , i want some kobe 6s, do you know anywhere that would have them for around $100

Back
Top Bottom