THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

IMO del sol VI>>>over any other kobe GR release

agreed man. but i slept on them. smh. now im desperately hunting my pair. called the outlets but was too late.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Thanks to the outlet thread I picked up two pairs of Volt Camo's for $38 each and bought some Kobe VI shorts for the Gradiends for $17. Prices were after using an employee discount.
Went back the next day to see what was left and of course the re-sellers had bought them all up. They were on sale for $54.97 regular price. The day I went there were dudes buying up 10 pairs at a time from what employees told me SMH.
They have a few pairs of VI's for $84.99 such as Concords and Draft days, but that seems to be the price at most outlets. There's supposed to be a Friends and Family 30% off at the Nike Outlet soon if I read right, check the outlet thread to see what the official word is.

cimg7677c.jpg

cimg7665k.jpg

*BONUS*

cimg7684w.jpg

The far right pair is my current balling shoe.
pimp.gif
          nice p/u's man esp for that price. alot of kobe vi's and kobe vii's have been popping up in outlet stores. 

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

ae626c463396ca28f148a9910ca6dbf1c0c651e1_r.jpg

My most favorite colorway of the VIs!! Glassblues ( highly underrated imo) and probably chaos/allstars ( tied for 3rd) round out my top 3 for the 6s

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

cimg7677c.jpg
I would like to own a pair of these from the Outlets....gotta keep my eyes open.

I'm headed to Vegas soon, so might have to peep the store on the way....

Originally Posted by vinstrom88

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

ae626c463396ca28f148a9910ca6dbf1c0c651e1_r.jpg

My most favorite colorway of the VIs!! Glassblues ( highly underrated imo) and probably chaos/allstars ( tied for 3rd) round out my top 3 for the 6s
i'll switch the glass blues with chinas 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i shouldve bought me a pair of chaos when i had a chance snoozed hard on those 
tired.gif

Any Cali heads know a place that I can order online some Kobes. Im over here on the East Coast and I know they are easier to find over there...Size 12

How much were they at the Vegas outlet?
I'm headed to there this weekend, need to make a pit stop.....

Those Navy TB's are TOUGH. I'm just waiting for them to go down at my local outlet, they were still $100 last time I checked. As soon as they hit $85, I'm scooping up a 12!

Eastbay RESTOCK on select sizes for the Gradients, Drafts, Wh/Blk/Del Sols, and Greys. GRAB ONE FOLKS!

^ Great price.

I wear the concords damn near 4-5 days a week so I'm gonna have to get a replacement pair here in the near future.

Great price! I tried getting a pair, but none my size.

I just need POP's and those Navy TB's from my local outlets and I'll wait till the next batch hits.

Back
Top Bottom