THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

So true. One of the first volt-y looking shoes. It was at the top of EVERYONE'S top cw list. I'd be interested to see what people say now.

Chaos
GB
OC
Mango (though I hesitate to list these because they're more or less unattainable)
3D
TY
Rice
BHM
Grinch
East LA

But see... I look at that list and I think, how can the China's NOT make that list? Or the black/red's? Or the ASGs? Or even the del sols... This shoe had too many dope cw's haha...

Picked them up for $170! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Love the OC's. best vi IMO. Got mine that summer for 150 on eBay because ole boy misspelled kobe "koeb" lol. Was the only one to bid

^ lol that's crazy. Yea, OCs are definitely a looker. Soooo easy to get during the release. I don't know why their popularity heightened so much recently. I'm partial to the East LA myself...LOVE the clouds on the uppers and the color blue.

Agreed. It was a wallpaper design but it just worked. The red accents just topped it off .

Last edited:
Just gotta talk to the sellers my dude. These guys list them at those prices and they just sit. Go directly through PayPal and explain to them the eBay will take about 10% of the end price. That alone should knock off 20 bucks. Won't work with everyone but you might catch a smart one that realizes the math behind it

^^ bro I know. I break down the simple mathematics to some of these seller in which they get MORE at the end and they message me " but I'll get more off of eBay".... WHAT??!? :smh:

Last edited:
^^ bro I know. I break down the simple mathematics to some of these seller in which they get MORE at the end and they message me " but I'll get more off of eBay".... WHAT??!? :smh:

Yup, people always think you are trying to scam them if you are going "outside of ebay". Can't fix stupid.

Last part of my rant lol, people don't realize that eBay just turn you over to PayPal when it's all said and done. eBay is just a search engine in essence.

^^ Thanks Fellas! Was thinking whether I should get them or not and then I realized that I wouldve been a Fool if I hadnt pulled the trigger for $170. Cant wait to wear em to Disneyland!

OCs! regret not getting a pair for sure. I remember passing on them on a restock.
They hype was still growing back then.

Man, I love chaos VI's. Got em VNDS for 120 and I hope I can get another pair. Just love wearin em. 
laugh.gif

Wow, $170 is definitely a steal of a price. I haven't seen a pair of OCs go for under $275 in a while, at least on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom