THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

lookin used and abused

but much appreciated

as how they should be used.

Last edited:
My only regret was putting off the tour yellows. I felt I could wait it out for a price drop, but then they disappeared overnight.

Last edited:
My only regret was putting off the tour yellows. I felt I could wait it out for a price drop, but then they disappeared overnight.
man, thats how i feel about the del sols

if i could rewind time, i wouldve bought two pair of those and two pair of concords, im beating my pair i hoop in

^

I wish I would've bought a second pair of concords. I never wore a pair of shoes as much as I did that pair. I seriously probably wore that shoe, on average, 5 days a week that year.

^

I wish I would've bought a second pair of concords. I never wore a pair of shoes as much as I did that pair. I seriously probably wore that shoe, on average, 5 days a week that year.
i had a pair but exchanged it for the lower merion cw

i shouldve just kept them, me being cheap

man, thats how i feel about the del sols

if i could rewind time, i wouldve bought two pair of those and two pair of concords, im beating my pair i hoop in
I coulda got del sols for 65 @ footlocker. but had to get em for a friend. they didn't have my size after

I dont have a big Kobe collection...as you can tell by my sig i've always been a big laker fan.
Im 25 and this is my first ever pair of Kobe's. :smokin

Walked into a local Foot Locker today and it was sitting on the sale table by itself...i couldnt believe it was in my size.

I know the color way isnt as nice as some of yours, but i feel like a kid on christmas....couldnt believe it was only 49.99.
Ive never been able to afford a pair of Kobes, and i always liked how the 6's looked.
Im really stoked to hoop with these, ive been wearing the same pair of bball shoes for 3 years now. Time to retire them. :lol:

Wish I could afford more like you guys, but im grateful to just have these for now. :smile:

^

I've been working out/lifting in mine for about a year and a half. Love them.

^

It's such a dope and simple shoe. I check ebay a couple times a week for any, but it's hard to come across an 11.5/12. Mine started smelling like something died in them tho. Lol.

Nice pu LTB. That's a great price.

Back
Top Bottom