THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Wait, so are half a mill 8's sold good? I'm not on my shoe money making knowledge so forgive me. How does this compare to other Nike signees a la Kobe, Durant etc.

Wait, so are half a mill 8's sold good? I'm not on my shoe money making knowledge so forgive me. How does this compare to other Nike signees a la Kobe, Durant etc.

LeBron is at a college right up the street from my house right now at a basketball camp
Chris Paul was there the other day

LeBron is at a college right up the street from my house right now at a basketball camp
Chris Paul was there the other day

Do the lows run the same as the regular V2's? Like still go .5 size up on these? I remember Fresh saying the lows felt a little bigger, but I'm not sure, I'd imagine they'd fit the same.

Do the lows run the same as the regular V2's? Like still go .5 size up on these? I remember Fresh saying the lows felt a little bigger, but I'm not sure, I'd imagine they'd fit the same.

Wow, I'm so glad I copped these lows, these colors come out sexy in cali weather. (undsed for my biochem class)

vxlmae.jpg

r05xmw.jpg

Wow, I'm so glad I copped these lows, these colors come out sexy in cali weather. (undsed for my biochem class)

vxlmae.jpg

r05xmw.jpg

i got a pair of Sprites today my first pair of lebron 8's BTW

and these shoes smell like they where smuggled out the sweatshops 2 days ago

i have never smelled a pair of kicks like these before
sick.gif

i got a pair of Sprites today my first pair of lebron 8's BTW

and these shoes smell like they where smuggled out the sweatshops 2 days ago

i have never smelled a pair of kicks like these before
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Same fit for me.

Same fit for me.

My Sprites came in today and my girl was at my apt.. she immediately called me and said what did you order now? Told her it was something for her bday lol

My Sprites came in today and my girl was at my apt.. she immediately called me and said what did you order now? Told her it was something for her bday lol

^ the white laces look good on the sprites. I can't wait to get mine. Shiekh stock located me a pair and they got it in but im on vacation for another couple days

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Same fit for me.
same here

^ the white laces look good on the sprites. I can't wait to get mine. Shiekh stock located me a pair and they got it in but im on vacation for another couple days

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Same fit for me.
same here

Back
Top Bottom