THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I checked Kixclusive and they already sold the size 13.Any other suggestions on where to find a size 13? I been looking for sometime now and nobody has them not even ebay.

I checked Kixclusive and they already sold the size 13.Any other suggestions on where to find a size 13? I been looking for sometime now and nobody has them not even ebay.

had to break out the vets for today

ep_281.jpg

should of wore your shirt you had on in this picture. Kidding. nice vets just copped with the 20% and got the wolf grays for 109.99 with the 20% off and a $10 eastbay gift card

hahahaa i got a new hair cut a week ago and since then ppl been calling me Khaled so this is pretty hysterical

had to break out the vets for today

ep_281.jpg

should of wore your shirt you had on in this picture. Kidding. nice vets just copped with the 20% and got the wolf grays for 109.99 with the 20% off and a $10 eastbay gift card

hahahaa i got a new hair cut a week ago and since then ppl been calling me Khaled so this is pretty hysterical

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by nimhet

Just a quick shot of Sprites. Wore them yesterday, MAD comfy.
I'm kind of diggin that Sprite Heat hat
Surprisingly everyone who saw me out with that hat loved it, even people who HATE Lebron and the Heat like crazy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
are those fitteds customs? Seems like you have a perfectly matching Heat fitted for each pair of lebrons

Just a quick shot of Sprites. Wore them yesterday, MAD comfy.
Surprisingly everyone who saw me out with that hat loved it, even people who HATE Lebron and the Heat like crazy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
are those fitteds customs? Seems like you have a perfectly matching Heat fitted for each pair of lebrons

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

Originally Posted by never wear them

Regret not getting the Xmas when they first released.
ALL OF THIS. Plus I'm cursed with size 13 feet, the eBay cubbard is pretty bare too SMH.

Man I thought $225 was bad when I got mine a few months ago, now that I want a second pair the prices are going crazy...

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

Originally Posted by never wear them

Regret not getting the Xmas when they first released.
ALL OF THIS. Plus I'm cursed with size 13 feet, the eBay cubbard is pretty bare too SMH.

Man I thought $225 was bad when I got mine a few months ago, now that I want a second pair the prices are going crazy...

Originally Posted by FullMetal

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
All from cranium fitteds
pimp.gif

This pic here makes me wish we would have at least got 1 hwc c/w
265110_241015445926021_182189691808597_902661_7173163_n.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
All from cranium fitteds
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i was debating between getting the cool grey or the wolf grey lows. i went ahead and got the cool greys since they're already sold out and the wolf greys are sitting so i can cop later. hopefully they don't sell out too fast.

2rdcjmb.jpg

i was debating between getting the cool grey or the wolf grey lows. i went ahead and got the cool greys since they're already sold out and the wolf greys are sitting so i can cop later. hopefully they don't sell out too fast.

2rdcjmb.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
All from cranium fitteds
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Main reason why I had to get the birthday lebron 4s...orange and blue is a lovely mix 
pimp.gif

Threw on south beaches today...Nooo more this year, highly surprised that old heads in the Bronx even know these touch almost a grand a pair 
laugh.gif
 (and THATS not a good thing)

Thought I saw some type of evil insect 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
All from cranium fitteds
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Main reason why I had to get the birthday lebron 4s...orange and blue is a lovely mix 
pimp.gif

Threw on south beaches today...Nooo more this year, highly surprised that old heads in the Bronx even know these touch almost a grand a pair 
laugh.gif
 (and THATS not a good thing)

Thought I saw some type of evil insect 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
All from cranium fitteds
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Those LBJ 4's need a Retro badddd

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
All from cranium fitteds
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Those LBJ 4's need a Retro badddd

Back
Top Bottom