THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

ahhhhhhhhhhh I need vet days, Def ggonna get em with the next discount

Could've sworn you said that cw was corny Dean-O.
tongue.gif

yea your right I did
frown.gif
, but V1's is just that shoe. and plus not really feeling the 9's so far..

so I gotta rack up on the 8's. V1's and V2's

tongue.gif

yea your right I did
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

i wonder if the sprites are going to sell out on eastbay? I'm thinking everyone who really wanted them already got them... anyone think these will sit?

sprites will sell out of hype

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

i wonder if the sprites are going to sell out on eastbay? I'm thinking everyone who really wanted them already got them... anyone think these will sit?

sprites will sell out of hype

^yeah they do. i just added something to cart with my cali address and noticed there was tax. stupid broke !%@ cali trying to hit us with more taxes

^yeah they do. i just added something to cart with my cali address and noticed there was tax. stupid broke !%@ cali trying to hit us with more taxes

According to Eastbay
California has recently passed legislation requiring us to collect tax on all orders.  This tax has been placed into effect by the State of California, not Eastbay. Because this a state legislation, we are forced to comply and would not typically send any notification. You should have been made aware of the situation by way of your local government, therefore, not necessitating any correspondence from Eastbay.
I guess I will shop at NDC from now on being that they double box and the tax break was the only incentive to shop at Eastbay.

According to Eastbay
California has recently passed legislation requiring us to collect tax on all orders.  This tax has been placed into effect by the State of California, not Eastbay. Because this a state legislation, we are forced to comply and would not typically send any notification. You should have been made aware of the situation by way of your local government, therefore, not necessitating any correspondence from Eastbay.
I guess I will shop at NDC from now on being that they double box and the tax break was the only incentive to shop at Eastbay.

Lol @ them SB's, they're fake as hell. JumpmanKB make sure the soles have a greenish tint to them actually better still, post the pic in here before you bid, most of these members can tell straight away if they're real or fake.

Lol @ them SB's, they're fake as hell. JumpmanKB make sure the soles have a greenish tint to them actually better still, post the pic in here before you bid, most of these members can tell straight away if they're real or fake.

oh ok. i knew cali was gonna add the tax on net purchases but didnt know that it was this soon...i guess ndc it is then...as for the sprites its still a good deal rather than the ebay prices...
smile.gif

oh ok. i knew cali was gonna add the tax on net purchases but didnt know that it was this soon...i guess ndc it is then...as for the sprites its still a good deal rather than the ebay prices...
smile.gif

tongue.gif

yea your right I did
frown.gif

I feel ya bro. 
laugh.gif
  You not effin' with the V/3?  I tried, but I always ended up taking them back.

tongue.gif

yea your right I did
frown.gif

I feel ya bro. 
laugh.gif

jrjmd, good thing you waited it out and didn't give in to ebay. Sucks the tax is imposed already. I'll be waiting when there is a 20% off code before I buy anything on Eastbay.

jrjmd, good thing you waited it out and didn't give in to ebay. Sucks the tax is imposed already. I'll be waiting when there is a 20% off code before I buy anything on Eastbay.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I don't even know who to blame anymore UPS or Eastbay.

My wolf grey low 8's came in. The box is so badly damaged that I could barely get the shoes out of the slide out box. Then I take the shoes out and the left shoe is creased on the front and creased on the front part of the sole with a black mark. I'll put pictures later. So upset though. Getting a whooped box is one thing but actual damage to the shoe in transit is a whole different story.

I'm at the point to the discount isn't even worth it. I'm emailing eastbay pictures of this asap. Either something changes or I have to stop business with them.
Sorry to hear you have received a damaged shipment from us. Please send us a private message or email us at [email protected] with your customer information so we can take a look at your account. Even if you have already e-mailed our normal customer service team it may still be beneficial for us to take a look for you. Our team handles these issues more frequently than most of our customer service representatives and we would like to see what we can do to resolve the situation. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin  

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I don't even know who to blame anymore UPS or Eastbay.

My wolf grey low 8's came in. The box is so badly damaged that I could barely get the shoes out of the slide out box. Then I take the shoes out and the left shoe is creased on the front and creased on the front part of the sole with a black mark. I'll put pictures later. So upset though. Getting a whooped box is one thing but actual damage to the shoe in transit is a whole different story.

I'm at the point to the discount isn't even worth it. I'm emailing eastbay pictures of this asap. Either something changes or I have to stop business with them.
Sorry to hear you have received a damaged shipment from us. Please send us a private message or email us at [email protected] with your customer information so we can take a look at your account. Even if you have already e-mailed our normal customer service team it may still be beneficial for us to take a look for you. Our team handles these issues more frequently than most of our customer service representatives and we would like to see what we can do to resolve the situation. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin  

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
yea your right I did
frown.gif

I feel ya bro. 
laugh.gif
I thought it was pretty corny too...but i thought i would try it since they were only 80 off eastbay...got them yesterday and i am very pleased with the colorway.

Back
Top Bottom