THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
yea your right I did
frown.gif
, but V1's is just that shoe. and plus not really feeling the 9's so far..

so I gotta rack up on the 8's. V1's and V2's

I feel ya bro. 
laugh.gif
  You not effin' with the V/3?  I tried, but I always ended up taking them back.
I thought it was pretty corny too...but i thought i would try it since they were only 80 off eastbay...got them yesterday and i am very pleased with the colorway.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Lol @ them SB's, they're fake as hell. JumpmanKB make sure the soles have a greenish tint to them actually better still, post the pic in here before you bid, most of these members can tell straight away if they're real or fake.

The plastic lace loops don't look clear either.

Caved in and got the Sprites off Eastbay.  Interesting strategy for Nike with this release, wonder if we're going to be seeing more of this in the future.  It sure as hell makes things REAL tough for resellers.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Lol @ them SB's, they're fake as hell. JumpmanKB make sure the soles have a greenish tint to them actually better still, post the pic in here before you bid, most of these members can tell straight away if they're real or fake.

The plastic lace loops don't look clear either.

Caved in and got the Sprites off Eastbay.  Interesting strategy for Nike with this release, wonder if we're going to be seeing more of this in the future.  It sure as hell makes things REAL tough for resellers.

the pointguy, yeah i might just wait till sprites would be included on the sale too. now knowing that it wont be that limited...
smile.gif

the pointguy, yeah i might just wait till sprites would be included on the sale too. now knowing that it wont be that limited...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by runzombierun

^yeah they do. i just added something to cart with my cali address and noticed there was tax. stupid broke !%@ cali trying to hit us with more taxes
ouch.. it must have just happened over the weekend then, looks like the only time i'll be buying from eastbay now will be with a 20-30% off coupon

Originally Posted by runzombierun

^yeah they do. i just added something to cart with my cali address and noticed there was tax. stupid broke !%@ cali trying to hit us with more taxes
ouch.. it must have just happened over the weekend then, looks like the only time i'll be buying from eastbay now will be with a 20-30% off coupon

i still think the v3's are the best to play ball in... i love them.. not the best looking of the 8's but v3's are def more for the court... v2's on the other hand are sick with shorts or denims

i still think the v3's are the best to play ball in... i love them.. not the best looking of the 8's but v3's are def more for the court... v2's on the other hand are sick with shorts or denims

This is the third time I'm saying this, ever since the 10th or so page in this thread, Sprites were NEVER limited. Nike just released early to start hype and also cuz Bron was playing like a !#+.

This is the third time I'm saying this, ever since the 10th or so page in this thread, Sprites were NEVER limited. Nike just released early to start hype and also cuz Bron was playing like a !#+.

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Received these yesterday from eastbay. How come no double box? I paid for standard shipping. Box is bangedup a little bit but the shoes are good. Im very disappointed with their method of shipping. Nike outlets always double box even on $40 sales.
Anyway, im glad to get these vets for under $100.
Ps, Jordans are dead.
They shipped my WG's the same way I was kinda disappointed but oh well, the shoes were fresh
roll.gif

Glad to hear the shoes are ok guys. Sorry to hear the shoe boxes took so much damage. If you can, send us private message or e-mail us at [email protected] with your customer information. We would like to take a look at your accounts and resolve the situation. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Received these yesterday from eastbay. How come no double box? I paid for standard shipping. Box is bangedup a little bit but the shoes are good. Im very disappointed with their method of shipping. Nike outlets always double box even on $40 sales.
Anyway, im glad to get these vets for under $100.
Ps, Jordans are dead.
They shipped my WG's the same way I was kinda disappointed but oh well, the shoes were fresh
roll.gif

Glad to hear the shoes are ok guys. Sorry to hear the shoe boxes took so much damage. If you can, send us private message or e-mail us at [email protected] with your customer information. We would like to take a look at your accounts and resolve the situation. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by jrjmd

smile.gif

Get it now if you want the sprites. I don't think the FSR would be there too long by the time the coupon comes around.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

smile.gif

Get it now if you want the sprites. I don't think the FSR would be there too long by the time the coupon comes around.

I didn't have the patience to wait for deadstockshoes.com to mail my Sprites so I ordered a pair from Eastbay..and got 'em for 109 shipped
pimp.gif

I didn't have the patience to wait for deadstockshoes.com to mail my Sprites so I ordered a pair from Eastbay..and got 'em for 109 shipped
pimp.gif

hey guys

im currently holidaying in the states and thanks to this thread, picked up a pair of sprites from Eastbay !!!
roll.gif

Im getting the order shipping to my hotel in NYC. Pick option $12.99 for 4-5 business days. Paid via credit card.

I just check my order status and it says "order open"  , "not available until shipped"  

does anyone know how long it usually takes before eastbay sends out the shoes ? i am in NYC until the 20th of July.

any help would be much appreciated
smile.gif

hey guys

im currently holidaying in the states and thanks to this thread, picked up a pair of sprites from Eastbay !!!
roll.gif

Im getting the order shipping to my hotel in NYC. Pick option $12.99 for 4-5 business days. Paid via credit card.

I just check my order status and it says "order open"  , "not available until shipped"  

does anyone know how long it usually takes before eastbay sends out the shoes ? i am in NYC until the 20th of July.

any help would be much appreciated
smile.gif

You should have known something was fishy with those SB's, when you won them for as low as $200.00
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You should have known something was fishy with those SB's, when you won them for as low as $200.00
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom