THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

cool idea with the custom SB v2, but it just doesn't look right with that paint. i'll be going up to mall of america within the next few days so hopefully niketown &or HOH will have the solar's.

cool idea with the custom SB v2, but it just doesn't look right with that paint. i'll be going up to mall of america within the next few days so hopefully niketown &or HOH will have the solar's.

Originally Posted by jst628

i'll be going up to mall of america within the next few days so hopefully niketown &or HOH will have the solar's.

Just called niketown at mall of america, no solars in stock as of now and lady didn't know the release date...

Originally Posted by jst628

i'll be going up to mall of america within the next few days so hopefully niketown &or HOH will have the solar's.

Just called niketown at mall of america, no solars in stock as of now and lady didn't know the release date...

I just picked up the Solars from Shiekh here in AZ. $150 +tax. Not sure why but Nike Scottsdale is selling them for $160 +tax....makes no sense...

Anyway, they look a lot more pink in person- which was slightly disappointing to me. Im going to try em with black laces to try an off set it.

I just picked up the Solars from Shiekh here in AZ. $150 +tax. Not sure why but Nike Scottsdale is selling them for $160 +tax....makes no sense...

Anyway, they look a lot more pink in person- which was slightly disappointing to me. Im going to try em with black laces to try an off set it.

I'm going to hit the mall on Friday, I wanna see them in person before I commit to buying them. Part of me hopes I don't like them lol

I'm going to hit the mall on Friday, I wanna see them in person before I commit to buying them. Part of me hopes I don't like them lol

personally i like them being more of a pink, too bad no place in the midwest is getting these yet? at least i dont think they are

personally i like them being more of a pink, too bad no place in the midwest is getting these yet? at least i dont think they are

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Sprites i dig but not the solars.
if they were more red than orange I would probably like them better
I agree. Picked mine up from Shieks last night, and they are too pink for me. I think i'm returning them. Not enough swag to pull this color off. Thought about putting some black laces on to tone it down.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Sprites i dig but not the solars.
if they were more red than orange I would probably like them better
I agree. Picked mine up from Shieks last night, and they are too pink for me. I think i'm returning them. Not enough swag to pull this color off. Thought about putting some black laces on to tone it down.

Originally Posted by smlb52

these do look more pink in person, I'm also going to try black laces on them 
That picture is so misleading. I kind of wish it was dark like that. Its just too pink for me.

Originally Posted by smlb52

these do look more pink in person, I'm also going to try black laces on them 
That picture is so misleading. I kind of wish it was dark like that. Its just too pink for me.

Back
Top Bottom