THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Lows should be 119, +$!* a 160 or even 150. Nike knows we are complete morons and would buy em, even if they were 200.

Lows should be 119, +$!* a 160 or even 150. Nike knows we are complete morons and would buy em, even if they were 200.

a lil cell phone pic I took of some of my 8's collection while I can't find my dang camera. People are right when they say the shoes are really pink but I still decided to cop them. I like them. When the wife gets home she's not going to be happy that I bought 3 pairs of shoes today.. oh well

a lil cell phone pic I took of some of my 8's collection while I can't find my dang camera. People are right when they say the shoes are really pink but I still decided to cop them. I like them. When the wife gets home she's not going to be happy that I bought 3 pairs of shoes today.. oh well

for those of you looking for sprite, check out your local shiekh. i was able to order a pair of size 10 although they dont have it in store. based on the inventory check, they still have a few more pairs of size 10 across Cali. they don't have any sprite over size 10 though. good luck

JZ

for those of you looking for sprite, check out your local shiekh. i was able to order a pair of size 10 although they dont have it in store. based on the inventory check, they still have a few more pairs of size 10 across Cali. they don't have any sprite over size 10 though. good luck

JZ

Yea Nike sucks for this. I dont know how they justify giving lows the same price point as mids and charging more than other retailers. I know its only $10 but its the principle..
Anyways.. When I ordered my pair from NT Seattle they only had 5 pairs left. Two size 11s, 11.5, 12, and 12.5. they are doing phone orders so hit them up if you wanna pay 160.

Yea Nike sucks for this. I dont know how they justify giving lows the same price point as mids and charging more than other retailers. I know its only $10 but its the principle..
Anyways.. When I ordered my pair from NT Seattle they only had 5 pairs left. Two size 11s, 11.5, 12, and 12.5. they are doing phone orders so hit them up if you wanna pay 160.

I have checked at HOH and Nike Town Chicago, and neither have them in yet and they dont know when they are getting them.

I have checked at HOH and Nike Town Chicago, and neither have them in yet and they dont know when they are getting them.

If you live in the bay area and want sprites shiekh SF on market had plenty the guy said. They were on the wall with all the other lebrons. same with CG's and a bunch of other bron's including Ent's. this was as of about 2pm yesterday.

They didn't have any solars in but they said they would prob get them today.

If you live in the bay area and want sprites shiekh SF on market had plenty the guy said. They were on the wall with all the other lebrons. same with CG's and a bunch of other bron's including Ent's. this was as of about 2pm yesterday.

They didn't have any solars in but they said they would prob get them today.

Forgive if this is old news/repost but when did these hit Finishline?
xl456849001.jpg

So from what I've gathered these haven't made it past the west coast...exceptions being NT Miami and Mall of America?
Well hmmm, interesting. Wonder if they just got their shipments shipped first? Still have hope for the weekend

So from what I've gathered these haven't made it past the west coast...exceptions being NT Miami and Mall of America?
Well hmmm, interesting. Wonder if they just got their shipments shipped first? Still have hope for the weekend

Back
Top Bottom