THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

150 for a lowtop is still unheard of.
30t6p3b.gif
Jordan 3's?

i can see why the 3s were called sprites, especially with the sprite logo on the back. same with the soldiers, those look sprite inspired too. but the 8s? those just look like some blue/volt shoes that got a nickname that barely works
laugh.gif

040548_1_p.jpg
lebron_sprite_back.jpg
lbj_soldier_ii_pe_sprite-2-09.jpg

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by nimhet

30t6p3b.gif
Jordan 3's?

laugh.gif
   III's are a mid/ 3/4 cut.  Nice try.

I believe Jordan XVII lows retailed at $150. And that was back in 2002. Almost 10 years ago. But $150 for lows is kinda steep.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by nimhet

30t6p3b.gif
Jordan 3's?

laugh.gif
   III's are a mid/ 3/4 cut.  Nice try.

I believe Jordan XVII lows retailed at $150. And that was back in 2002. Almost 10 years ago. But $150 for lows is kinda steep.

i can see why the 3s were called sprites, especially with the sprite logo on the back. same with the soldiers, those look sprite inspired too. but the 8s? those just look like some blue/volt shoes that got a nickname that barely works
laugh.gif

040548_1_p.jpg
lebron_sprite_back.jpg
lbj_soldier_ii_pe_sprite-2-09.jpg

This is what I have in my bedroom (all wifey will stand in there) have like 10 more pairs of brons from pe's to limited stuff...sorry bout the light she was knocked out

This is what I have in my bedroom (all wifey will stand in there) have like 10 more pairs of brons from pe's to limited stuff...sorry bout the light she was knocked out

anyone looking for the wolf grey's they are up on eastbay FSR and also you can use coupons on them

anyone looking for the wolf grey's they are up on eastbay FSR and also you can use coupons on them

why would Nike not have an official release date when these are obviously a GR? So annoying....

why would Nike not have an official release date when these are obviously a GR? So annoying....

Back
Top Bottom