THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I know @ the end of the day each individual decides how much they're willing to pay for a particular sneaker but is 300 for DS size 12 X Mas too much?

The guy wanted more than that but I got him down to the 3.

I feel like even that is steep but what's the going rate for them?

XMAS 8> XMAS 9

Bron wore these to the Ohio State - Duke game

xehqtx.png

Dwyane Wade wearing Concord Air Jordan XI's, LeBron wearing Veteran's Day LeBron 8's

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I know @ the end of the day each individual decides how much they're willing to pay for a particular sneaker but is 300 for DS size 12 X Mas too much?

XMAS 8> XMAS 9
I LOVE the christmas 8, i've been wearing my pair almost every damn day since they dropped last year
i want a 2nd pair

but i dont think you should pay more than 280

infact i think 230-260 shipped is more reasonable.

find a different seller, imo. ive seen them around 250 plenty of times.

Originally Posted by megatron

XMAS 8> XMAS 9
I LOVE the christmas 8, i've been wearing my pair almost every damn day since they dropped last year
i want a 2nd pair

When I began conversing w/ him my intentions were to get him in the 250-275 range.

I'm definitely going to keep looking, this pair has been on the market for awhile so if all else fails I can just grab the vasoline & cop

megatron wrote:

gone in 60 seconds wrote:

XMAS 8> XMAS 9
i want a 2nd pair

When I began conversing w/ him my intentions were to get him in the 250-275 range.

I'm definitely going to keep looking, this pair has been on the market for awhile so if all else fails I can just grab the vasoline & cop

If hes asking for that much, see if he's willing to trade for a pair of xmas 9's. It'll cost you less $.
I got lucky months back and found a lightly worn pair for $150 with both laces and box.
8s > 9's all day
I found a pair of yanks deadstock for $160 but dont know if I want them, Im thinking of putting that $ towards a 2nd pair of Concord 11s.
I have the 3x Black 8's, Un-chinas, Vets, Xmas, Entourages and SLH.
Not sure If I want 1 more pair of 8's. So damn comfy tho.

Back
Top Bottom