THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Copped these today at Nike Outlet in Gilroy, CA

$55 on clearance
pimp.gif
 (All footwear 20% this weekend)
40536f7d6cd2c956c6f07cd14c61b3000a20141e_r.jpg

They also got the China 8's for $75 - 20% (full size run)

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I thought those only released overseas. I was hoping to get the "Un-Chinas" but those will do. I've got to order some white angelus point then, since I know those are notorious for turning pink around the leather upper.

It's cool, I actually prefer the color blocking on the Un-Chinas, plus the pink on the side panels ain't as bad on the Un-Chinas.

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of XMas & Sprites for MYSELF.

Got the Vets & CGs & Homes for my son when they dropped.

Once I find a pair of SB for the low it'll complete what I wanted out of the line.

*searches for SB VIII in size 12-13*

Hey SJ, I placed a phone order on those Un-Chinas, but the lady described those Lebron 8s as the Chinas. I asked what they looked like and she said they don't come with red laces (they're in white laces), so I'm not sure lol. Placed an order anyway. They were $79 - 20% off + tax + $6 shipping. Not bad.

288364ec6cb3af14a8f41965c6e9746833e05ac6_r.jpg

$95+ tax at FNL on boxing day.  I don't like these for ball but as a casual shoe, it is very comfortable and looks durable. 

Still looking for a pair of sz. 11.5 Breds and Un/Chinas.

There's never anything good @ the Nike outlet here in Miami.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SJPitbull

Copped these today at Nike Outlet in Gilroy, CA

$55 on clearance
pimp.gif
 (All footwear 20% this weekend)
40536f7d6cd2c956c6f07cd14c61b3000a20141e_r.jpg

They also got the China 8's for $75 - 20% (full size run)

just called they said they didnt have any china 8s??

SJPitbull-the lebrons at Gilroy are indeed the China 8's. I believe the US received two versions of the Chinas...one with the stone dragon the heel and dragon on the tongue (asia/euro release) and one w/ his signature on the heel and lion on the tongue (US version). The un-chinas actually have the red accents close to the flywire pannels and a solid red midsole rather than half and half.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

anybody know of any fitteds or snap backs that go with the chinas?

please save the "matching too much" slander, I'm just looking for a cool fitted for them.

No g-shock?

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

anybody know of any fitteds or snap backs that go with the chinas?

please save the "matching too much" slander, I'm just looking for a cool fitted for them.

No g-shock?

Back
Top Bottom