THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

dennis dixon just posted these...
media

I'm not quoting the pics but those entourages with the yellow speckle midsoles...FIRE. Just wish it was the entire midsole instead of just the bottom half

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by jst628

dennis dixon just posted these...
3rd string Qb's got hookups like that? j/k i'm jealous.
well he went to the O, so he definitely has hook ups. he's friends with Tinker i saw somewhere, he even got his own Jordan XI PE...

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by macky

thanks for the info Sdot. I passed on those easter 9's so guess i'll blow the bread on some 8's...

The Easter 9 are real nice, might wanna reconsider while they are available for the cheap....
Bro, I'm exact same situation as you. Yes, the Easters fit TTS and  Bron 9' s hightops were perfect in a size 13.5. However, a size 14 is what I bought for most colorways because the size 13.5's
were only available in a few colorways. Breds, Xmas, China's, Dunkman's all had size 13.5 released.
Yes, the  sz 14's are slightly big (mostly wide) but if you wear a Nike Elite sock you will be ok with them, very tolerable. 

Too bad the size 13.5's were hard to get. However, there was a sz 13.5 released is the Xmas ccolorway. I missed it so I was negotiating with guy in Europe who had one but he wanted $300 shipped
so I skipped that and stuck with a sz 14 xmas for $200.00. 

I wish I could get PEs like that. This is as close of a PE I can get. Well just messed with the midsole.

6909367856_fb5b12d9a5_z.jpg

I don't think he mess with fakes if he has Blake Griffin galaxy hyperdunks and big bangs
laugh.gif
The red mesh and black midsole looks dull and faded though. Prob the lighting? how much he's asking?

Hey guys, I was looking at a pair of 8s on ebay. Everything looked real about them, the only thing that's bothering me is that, on the size tag, the part that includes the price isn't there. I don't think it was ripped off because the edge was smooth like it was never there. Could that be a sign that they're fake?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't think he mess with fakes if he has Blake Griffin galaxy hyperdunks and big bangs
laugh.gif
The red mesh and black midsole looks dull and faded though. Prob the lighting? how much he's asking?
The pair looks like it's been worn - that's why the fading and creasing on the flywire and midsole. How much is the seller asking and what condition did he list the shoes as?

Easily my favorite LeBron and non-Jordan shoe. Just picked up black/reds from a fellow NT'er for $100 shipped 
pimp.gif

Blacks on Blacks
That's a local Illinois/Wisconsin chain. You can check out the search...they have plenty of 8's.
wink.gif

Thank you for that site, secretzofwar. And the same for me, easily my favorite LBJ sig. One of the most comfy pairs of shoes I've owned. And the black/red/white V1 is just SEX.

I went a ordered my 3rd pair of them. And if they're still there in about a month, #4 and a pair of the all blacks will be had.

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
The pair looks like it's been worn - that's why the fading and creasing on the flywire and midsole. How much is the seller asking and what condition did he list the shoes as?
Yeah he has the PE Version Blakes, not even the retails, he claims he knows a guy who knows a guy

But he's basically giving them to me for basically retail, $180 shipped, which raised suspicions if he's maybe trying to get rid of some fakes

And he said from the beginning they're VNDS

Originally Posted by jst628

^your pics didn't show up bro.

lebron just tweeted:
media
I love these Denim Lebron 8's with those gum soles. This was the first photo I saw of them on someone's feet. 

Was seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on the sz 13 pair floating around.
I have also noticed about 4 or 5 pairs of other sizes for sale the past month so LeBron must have handed them out to freinds and family.

One of the smaller sizes (7.5)  went for $855 but the sz 13 is going for 13 bills. If I could get it closer to the $855 I would be a buyer.
Also some crazy socks in that photo.

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Easily my favorite LeBron and non-Jordan shoe. Just picked up black/reds from a fellow NT'er for $100 shipped 
pimp.gif

Blacks on Blacks
That's a local Illinois/Wisconsin chain. You can check out the search...they have plenty of 8's.
wink.gif

Thanks for the link. No Sz 12....I give up lol

Picked up VVNDS Christmas Lebrons in 10.5 for $200.

My Lebron 8 collection. Threw the slides in there to fill the South Beach void in my heart.

Back
Top Bottom